Ch. 2 The Rebellion

A/N Y/N being who he is an Ice Ninja is able to make it easier to investigate location due to his stealth.

The next day Y/N wakes up in a unfamiliar place but remembers that he is in the Hidden Mist Village. His room is right across from Mei's room. She felt it would be better to have him  near her. He gets a knock on the door a few minutes after waking up but instead of it being Mei"s voice it was a male's. "Mr. L/N the Mizukage is needing you in the dining room for breakfast," says the male voice. "Alright let her know that I'll be there in a minute," answered Y/N. The Male voice says okay and that he will tell her. Y/N proceeds to finish getting dressed and heads to where Mei is. He gets to the dining room and sees Mei smiling at him with an extravagant breakfast in front of him. He also sees a Male near Mei who he assumes is the one who talked to him through the door.

"Sit down and eat Y/N. This breakfast is to welcome you to the Hidden Mist. Oh and the man next to me is Ao and he will be lending a hand with this so called uprising," says Mei welcoming Y/N. The two of them begin to silently eat for a few minutes until Y/N breaks the comfortable silence. "Thanks for this Mei I haven't had a good meal in a long time," Y/N says. Ao glares at the boy for just blandly calling Mei by her first name and not as the Mizukage. Mei noticed Ao glaring at Y/N. "Ao enough! I have allowed Y/N to call me by my first name," says Mei in a slightly angry tone. This causes Ao to become stiff and looks at Mei who still has a angry look on her face. After the two finish breakfast the both of them proceed to do the dishes together. Ao watches the two doing the dishes together and can only speculate that if the two of them fought side by side that they would be a great team. One having lava and boil release while the other has lightning and ice releases.

After the two finished up doing the dishes they head to the Mizukages Office and begin the debriefing of the mission. "So the two of you will begin the investigation into the uprising of the nearby Village who is planning a Rebellion against the Hidden Mist. Ao your only meant to act as Y/Ns backup if its needed. I mainly want you to be on the watch for potential threats," begins Mei. "With all due respect Mizukage-sama how do we know that we could trust this man?" Asks Ao pointing at Y/N. "You clearly haven't done your homework Ao this man who you don't seem to trust was able to take down multiple rebellions and prevented innocent civilians from being killed," Mei says. "That was one of the reasons why I requested him to be the ninja from the Leaf to help us and it's also to help the relationship between our two Villages," concludes Mei. Ao looks toward Y/N unsure of what he is thinking about. "Ao-san I understand that you may not completely trust me but I will not matter what make sure nothing happens to the Hidden Mist Village and no harm comes to its Mizukage," promised Y/N.

This causes Ao to smile at the younger Ninja. "There is one thing you should know kid I do trust you I just wanted to hear you say what you just said," Ao says continuing to smile. After hearing him say that Mei glares at him again. "You know you could just said that the beginning right?" Mei asked. The temperature of the room starts to shift to becoming hotter only for it to go down when Mei looks toward Y/N. He is smiling towards her which calms her and she smiles back at him. "Thanks for that Mei. I know that I need to prove myself here. Especially to some who may not trust a leaf ninja. I spent most of my life isolated in my families Ice Village but I will do all that I can to help," Y/N says still looking at Mei. This causes Mei to blush a little at how devoted
Y/N is to helping. After giving more instructions on the Village and what is to be expected. "Remember I don't want these Ninja to be taken out I just want the Rebellion leaders taken in not all the ninjas in this Village are bad. So Y/N get ready to go to the Village and grab some supplies for the mission. I need talk to Ao really quick before he'll join up with you," Meinsays dismissing Y/N. After Y/N left is when Mei gets up and approaches Ao. "If anything happens to him I will hold you accountable," Mei says with a cold tone. Ao shudders when she says this and knows that she really means what she said. "You can leave now Ao," Mei says with a smirk on her face knowing that she got her point around.

Y/N having finished gathering supplies for the mission is now currently waiting at the gate for Ao. He then sees the older Ninja approaching him. "Alright kid let's go while we still have daylight," said Ao. The two of them start running towards to the Village where the Rebellion is being started. Both Ninja don't say anything during the journey to the Village. After a few hours they arrive at a distance from the Village. "All right kid your time to shine but just know I'm here for backup if anything happens," Ao says. Ao then hides himself in the trees as Y/N begins his infiltration of the Village. "All right this isn't the last time that I will be doing something like this it's going to stick to the Shadows and be what I am a ninja," Y/N says to himself.

Y/N P.O.V
I make my way until to Village. What shocks me is that there isn't really anyone around. It seems to me that the civilians and non-rebellion ninjas are staying inside. I continue to make my way around while sticking to the shadows that are around. I make it to a big looking house where loud voices are coming from. I listen to what they're saying. "Alright now that everyone is here we can begin. As you all know the Hidden Mist Village is our target. If we can unite all the minor nearby Villages we can overwhelm the Mist but we have to do that before they find out," says what seems to be their leader. I'm getting the idea that this was planned for quite some time. I continue to listen. "That is what we're worried about Xavier. What if they have already found out about this Rebellion?" Asks another man. The man Xavier quickly responds. "If the so called Mizukage has sent for someone we will handle this person and kill them," says Xavier. I continue to hear these men talk until going over to where Ao is and explaining to him about what I have heard. "Excellent work kid I believe we should attack at night and finish this so-called Rebellion off right now," says Ao. Neither of them know just how hard this will be.
End of P.O.V

The two of them converse with each other about what they plan on doing in the village and when to attack both of them think that being stealth wise would work but that's not how it's going to go down. Nighttime approaches and the attack will begin.

Chapter ending here.
The next chapter Xavier Vs Y/N. Water Vs Ice