04 | PARIS: A SUDDEN URGE

JOYCE

A loud slam sounded behind me, and I turned to look. It was Vincent. He was out of his car with a predatory look on his face that lit my body on fire. His eyes held mine with burning intensity as he made his way toward me.

I couldn't thank the lord enough. I was worried if I had completely ruined my image in front of him, but seeing the look in his eyes, it was otherwise. He couldn't defy the pull toward me, either.

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could manage a word, his hands slipped to the back of my head and he crashed his lips on mine. A gasp of surprise leapt out of my lips, but it wasn't entirely a surprise. I was hoping he would kiss me again so that we could start from where we left off. It was a moan of desperation.

His towering height was forcing me to bend back, so I tiptoed, wrapping my hands around his shoulders. The kiss was demanding, yet controlled on his part. If the kiss at the bar felt a hundred percent, this was a thousand. The passion had doubled and the sensation inside my body had, too.

"Fuck!" he grumbled, the force of the words passing into my mouth with the kiss. My legs wobbled. If it weren't for him holding me, I would've collapsed right here on the floor.

My entire body hummed with pleasure. My nipples peaked, painfully straining against the fabric of my bra underneath the dress.

I wasn't just turned on. There was a heavy emotion building in my chest that had my insides clench. It was too soon to have assumed anything out of this-whatever this was between us-but it was a strong feeling I couldn't shake.

The valet's chuckle rang like an alarm in my head and I pulled back, my senses streeled to reality. He stared at me and gulped as I stepped away from him, my heart hammering in my chest.
He glared at the valet before looking back at me, his chest heaving with every panting breath. "Should I say it with no filter?" I didn't understand what he meant, but nodded, anyway. He closed the distance between us again and muttered, "I don't think I've ever wanted a woman this desperately, and I would lose my mind if I can't feel myself inside you right now."

My lips parted in shock, but my legs squeezed together. Those words were filthy, yet so sexy. "So, what do you have in mind?"

"You want me to be honest?" He smirked. "I want to carry you to your room, tear that beautifully agonising dress from your body, and admire you at first. Then lick every inch-your tits, your pussy. Your neck. I want to fuck you into oblivion and make you praise the night. Do you want me to continue?"

"Here?" I asked and blinked at him with my wide eyes. Here? I scowled. What the fuck?

A smug smile appeared on his lips. "We can continue here if you want. I don't mind. Though, I believe, the hotel staff will have a lot to say about it."

I glanced at the valet standing and gave him an awkward smile, trying to hide my eeriness.

"Tell me you don't want this night to end so quickly, Joy."

The feeling of the sound of his voice hitting me straight between my legs and the way he took my name, of course, I didn't want this night to end. I needed more of it.

"Follow me," I said with newfound confidence.

He followed me to the elevator, keeping a safe distance between him and me, but the moment the doors closed, he held my waist and pulled me to stand in front of him, my back pressed to his chest.

He kissed my nape and whispered, "I feel like a fucking school boy waiting for a candy."

"You mean to say I'm a candy?" I could barely recognise my own voice.