BOOK 2: THE BILLIONAIRE'S GAMBIT PLAY-ACT

BOOK 2 of THE NEW YORK BILLIONAIRES' CLUB

THE BILLIONAIRE'S GAMBIT PLAY-ACT is out on WATTPAD, RADISH, BOOKNET and INKITTfor free!

Formerly known as CONTRACTUALLY BOUND TOGETHER

***

AUBREY

They say one night of recklessness doesn't hurt. Well, they probably have never been in a scandal involving a conceited, rude billionaire who thinks he can just waltz into my life and dictate it.

Yes, that's right.

Jordan Sykes thought I was an easy woman, so when the news about our long hidden romance, which, by the way, I had no idea of, goes out, he has no problem admitting to the entire world that he's in love with me.

Geez, we only had sex that one time.

And as much as I hate it, I can't deny how good it was.

Neither can I deny the need for more. But I'm a grown woman, well capable of controlling my urges.

So when he walks into my aunt's cafe and proposes the idea of fake dating, just for some sort of inheritance game, I say no. Unfortunately, he knows one weak point of mine and thus begins our gambit—a play-act to fool the millions of prying eyes, but most importantly, his cunning family.

Do you remember when I said I could control my urges?

I didn't know I would have to see him again, let alone spend one year in the same apartment with him as his fake girlfriend.

Well, I'm screwed.