Chapter 2: Becoming a Conqueror

As soon as Stefano went down to his basement once again. He did not hesitate and simply went in right away.

Before going inside, he found out that the reason why the missing Pillar was really important was because it belongs to King Baal. In this heirarchy Baal is ranked as the first and principal king of Hell, ruling over the East. Also, whoever first enters each Pillar seems to get a blessing from the Demon itself. Which is why Stefano did not hesitate to go in.

As soon as he stepped in, he felt dizzy and when he opened his eyes, he was in a room. There was only a single chair but this chair was wrapped in gold. He was curious so he went on and sat without really thinking about it.

"Boom"-

As soon as he sat down, a huge explosion rang through the entire room. At the same time, while he was in shock, the outside world trembled without him knowing.

------

Meanwhile, outside the Pillars. Hunters and ordinary humans were having fun, talking idle, having a drink and food, and having some fun. Out of nowhere, the Pillars suddenly shook as if it was scared or something triggered it to vibrate so strong.

Others thought it was another Monster Outbreak but that can't be right, the last Outbreak was 2months ago. So, something must have happened that made this Pillars shake.

-----

Stefano was still in shock but after the loud explosion, a figure appeared infront of him. Only 2 things came to his mind. First, he is fucked. Second, this person must be King Baal and since he is sitting in his Throne, he is still fucked.

Stefano and the figure stared at each other for a minute of silence.
'well, this is awkward' he mumbled.

"Uhm, would you like to sit?" he said in a wryly way.

The figure stared at him first then burst into laughter.

"Hahahaha, human. You are interesting, this king hadn't laugh like this for so long." said the figure.

"As for sitting, you can stay there. It is yours now, I am called King Baal. You being here means you are my legatee. I don't have much time, all you need to know is that the other 71 Demons rebelled against me and that is why for some unknown reason we were thrown out here by someone or something really powerful. I will pass you my Legacy, you will conquer those Pillars as a Conqueror. It was supposed to be impossible but I will give you what I have left. This dungeon will be yours now. Also, those Pillars are called Dungeons. We are forced to stay here for some reason and try to send our kin and wipe out the humanity then we can go back. But everything changed, those damn shameless demons dared to rebel against this daddy right here...."

King Baal continued and told Stefano a few minor things. As a Duke with Sixty-six legion under his command. He had 67 floor on his dungeon. Each floor was assigned to each of his legion. His legions strength from lowest to highest was comparable to rank B to S-rank Hunters. Which means this dungeon was indeed very strong.

After that, King Baal gave his last remaining power to Stefano and slowly faded away after giving him the authority to control the dungeon.

Now, instead of being a Hunter. He become a Conqueror, seems that its an advance rank of a Hunter for those who made the impossible possible. Dungeon Demon boss was too strong that even the 10 S-rank in the whole world can't even put a scratch on them. Yet, Stefano was lucky because Baal was looking for a successor instead of being conquered due to being heavily injured after being backstab by his fellow demons.

After becoming a Conqueror, Stefano felt unmeasurable power rising through his veins when King Baal disappeared. King Baal told him that he had given him 4 of his strongest skills. In their world, there was no Hunters with a gaming system. They instead cultivate some martial art skills. The 4 Martial Art skills that King Ball had given him was supposed to be a heaven-defying skills but since it was transferred to him. All of it went back to the very beginning.

With all that in mind, Stefano decided to check his status card. After clicking it, a screen appeared in front of him.

-Status-

Name: Stefano Hawkin
Level: 1
Title: King Baal's Legatee
Sex: Male

Intelligence:160
Endurance: 160
Stamina: 160
Strength: 160
Agility: 160

Attribute Points: 0

Skills
•Conqueror's Aura(Passive)
•Demon Duke Hegemony(Passive)
•Gnome's Luck(Passive)
•Seven Gates of Hell(Active)

Skill Points Left: 0

Title
•King Baal's Legatee (becomes Conqueror & can manage Baal's Dungeon)

Woah!?! I heard when ordinary humans become a Hunter, their beginning status is 60-80. While extraordinary hunters has 80-100, no one had surpassed 100 yet for 20 years. And now, Stefano had almost twice of it. And beginner hunters has no skill to begin with. Humans only had 10-20 status. Reaching more than 10 can be considered really strong as an ordinary.

Hmm? lets check the skills.

《Conqueror's Aura: A person will be enveloped with an invisible aura that cost enemy lose all status of 10%.
Lv: 1/10
(Unactivated, activate by first kill of monster)》

《Demon Duke Hegemony: Gains 10% to all status.
Lv: 1/10
(Unactivated, activate by first kill of monster)》

《Gnome's Luck: Experience and Skill Points bonus 200%
Lv: 0/0》

《Seven Gates of Hell: A heaven-defying skill that was made by the King Baal itself.
Each level has different wave of skills set. Each skills has terrifying power. Increase 50% damage each time a level is released.

First Level: First Stance of Hell - Overdrive: All status doubles for 30 seconds.
Cooldown: 3 Minutes

Second Level: Locked....

Lv: 1/10》

OMFG!!? Is this even for real!? I've struck it rich this time. Haha wait for this daddy to be known to the world someday. You will see how handsome and dazzling this daddy is.