Yuri's point of view

It's break time and I'm now making my way to my friends in the cafeteria.But then,while I was walking someone just tripped me causing me to fall down.I heard the other students laughed.Tch

Finally,I stand in my position and looked to whom it was.....I frowned because I saw stupid freaking duck infront of me laughing as hell.
"Oh it's you again....duck"I said glaring at her."What did you said?! Me? Duck?"I just laughed at her and continued walking leaving her dumbfounded.

Well,if your curious Yena is my duck enemy.She's my classmate and sitmate too ew.We always fight because we hate each other.I don't even know why....but she's so annoying especially she look like a duck.

Once I entered the cafeteria,I heard my friends calling for me.Geez they're so loud.I just chuckled and walk to our table.I sat beside Chaewon unnie who's flirting with minju unnie again."Hey yuri! What took you so long?"chaeyeon unnie asked."It's just..."I was cut off by nako."It's Yena again wasn't it?"I just nod at her.

"Wow,Yena unnie wont stop bothering you, aren't she?"hitomi asked and ate her bread."yeah...that stupid duck is so annoying"I answered and they just chuckled."you know unnie,You two look good together"wonyoung said cheekily.wtf?! "Yeah,wonyo's right! You two should date each other"chaeyeon unnie you too?! "Arghh guys stop shipping me with that duck and besides I already like someone remember?"I said making them look sad."that hyunjin? Ew we know that your gay too yuri-yah"sakura unnie said and they all nod in unison."are you guys really my friends?"I asked them and they just laughed."Maybe...maybe not"nako answered.whatever

                                ★彡☆彡★彡

After eating and chitchatting with my friends we finally decided to go back cause we still have classes to attend.I entered our room and saw no one except a sleeping duck beside my table.I quickly sat and took my earphones and listened to my music.I didn't even bothered to look at her cause she'll just make my mood upset.

Minutes later,everyone started going inside the room and our teacher arrived too.But still,Yena is not waking up.I just let her so that our teacher will scold her later.Then,our teacher Ms.Lee finally noticed yena and called her.

"Ms.Choi!"she angrily shouted and Yena woke up while wiping her saliva."Why are you sleeping in my class,ha?!"Ms.Lee asked and Yena just bowed at her.As she sat down and Ms.Lee got back to write on the board.I started laughing quietly.She looked at me no- she glared at me and hit my left arm."Yah! Don't hit me stupid duck!"I whispered but Ms.Lee still heard it.damn!

"Ms.Jo and Ms.Choi! You two don't want to listen to my class?! Then go! Dentention Now!"She said to us making both of us jaw dropped.We both stand and leaved the classroom."Arghhh! This is your fault!"I said while walking."What?! Me?!"she asked annoyingly."YES! Your the one to hit me"I shouted at her."Your the one who started it! You didn't woke me up and laugh at me!"she shouted back as well and entered the detention room.

I entered the room and saw her in the last table looking outside the window.I just sat down and listened to my music.I looked at her once again and she's sleeping.Again? Really?.I just shooked my head and slept too.

"Yuri! Jo Yuri!"I woke up because of Yena calling me and tapping my shoulder."What?"I asked then she sigh."We're locked in here the school is closed"she said.my eyes widened."W-What?! Then why didn't you wake me up early?!"I asked her.I was really mad and nervous At the same time.Dad will get mad because of this!

"I just woke up too.They didn't even bother to woke us up in here"Yena said in disappointment.What?! They didn't woke us up?! Do they know that we're here."Let's try to open the door first"I said and walk forward the door.I tried to open the doorknob but didn't work.Of course it was locked

"We can't open it.....let's just stay here for the night"Yena said and sat on the table."I can't my dad will be mad at me"I said nervously."Just call your dad then"she suggested and I quickly took my phone.I was shocked because it's dead.Arghh I shouldn't have use it earlier."So..?"she asked making me look at her again."Arghh my phone is dead"I said and sat down."so....we're really staying here? Aren't you uncomfortable?"I asked her and she just chuckled cutely.

"Cute"I thought.wtf self?!

"I'm not uncomfortable maybe it's just you"she answered."y-yeah...maybe"she was about to talk but Yena was cut off by the rainstorm.It scared me a lot.I hurriedly ran to Yena and hugged her.I thought she'd push me away but...she hugged me back instead."you're scared huh?"she just laughed at me.I quickly push her away."No,I'm not!"I answered her."yeah yeah whatever"she said and took a cloth inside her bag."Why do you have that?"I asked her."I like sleeping"she put it on the floor and lie down.

"Yah come here! We need to sleep"she said and tap the space beside her.I really don't want to sleep beside this stupid duck..but I don't have a choice.I lay down beside her and looked away.
"Goodnight"she said and slept.