Once we arrived to my dad's office Jiwon knock on the door.After a minute we heard dad letting us to come in."Mr.Choi your daughter is here"Jiwon said and dad nodded.Jiwon already got out and I sat down to the chair."What do you want to talk about dad?"I asked him then he pick a brown envelope and put it infront of me.I opened it and saw a contract."Arrange Marriage?! Dad what is this?"I asked him and he just smiled."Yena....I arrange you to a marriage...with my friend's daughter"he answered and it made me shocked."Dad what do you mean?! I can't marry someone I don't even know"I told him."Don't worry you'll meet her....tomorrow night"he added and smiled at me once again."Dad.....is there a problem? Why so sudden?"he sighed.I knew it Dad will never made a decision like this.."I'm sorry Yena...our company is....losing and our business is in danger too"he look down."it's okay Dad....I promise I'll be good"I said and gave him a genuine smile.

_________________________

After talking to dad about the arrang marriage I immediately called my friends so that they'll know that I'm going to be married.I'm really sad because I'm going to marry someone I don't even know...but I'll do it for dad and for the company.Once I got back to our dorm,they immediately hug me.gosh I can't breathe."G-guys too ti-tight I c-can't breathe"
(a/n:I wanna breathe set me free..okay sorry bye)

I told them and they got away from the right hug."So...your really going to get married?"Chaewon asked and I just nod at them."wow...I really envy you unnie..your getting married I hope someday I'll get to marry wonyo too"yujin said daydreaming of wonyoung.i just chuckled at her."What's good in it? I don't even know her"I said making them shocked."What?! Her?!"they said in unison."yeah"I answered and put my palm on my cheeks.

"Wow  I think she's beautiful already"Chaewon said and we look at her."Tch how would you know?"minju look at her pissed."I don't know I just felt like it..why are you mad anyways"Chaewon said maid minju look down in embarrassment."don't worry about her she's just jealous cause you said that girl is beautiful"Eunbi unnie said making us laugh

"Hey wanna go somewhere?"Eunbi unnie asked us."sure let's go to the café nearby"yujin cheered happily."Yeah I'll join Eunbi unnie's treat"Chaewon said and got prepared."Hey why me?!"Eunbi irritatingly asked."What? You invited us right?"minju asked teasingly."yeah right and I want cake"Hyewon added.jeez Hyewon when will you stop eating cake?.

_________________________

After some minute walking we finally arrived at café.It's not that far away from the dorm so...we just walk.We sat down on the table and a waiter welcomed us."Hello girls! May I know your order?"he asked happily.His handsome and cute I like him...Yena wtf?! I thought."Uhm guys what do you want to order?"Eunbi unnie asked and look at us."One Cappuccino"minju said."Same us minju"Chaewon answered and look-no Stare At minju.wHiPpEd

"One green mocha please"yujin said."strawberry cake for me!"Hyewon said happily."you Yena? What's your order?"Eunbi unnie asked me."just anything you order unnie"I said and look at the cute boy beside me again."sure....two latte for the two of us."unnie said to the cute waiter." Okay! Please wait for your orders! I'll give them right away!"he said cheerfully and excited our table."Yena? Earth to Yena?"I was distracted with my thoughts by yujin.They look at me weirdly."What?"I asked them then their smile turned into a smirk.shit im ded ."you like him don't ya?"minju teasingly asked me."guys stop it okay"I told them and they just laugh.

After some minute the cute waiter arrived at our table with our orders.I helped him to put our orders in the table."Thank you"he said and bowed at me."No it's okay"I said and smiled at him."Uhm...what's your name?"I accidentally asked him.gosh what the hell are you doing?!

"Jihoon Park Jihoon nice to meet you"he said and offered his hand."Yena Choi Yena nice to meet you too jihoon"I said and accepted his hand."oOooooOohhhHhh"gosh why did I forgot that my friends are still here?!."Unnie!"I said and they just laugh.Jihoon already got out of our table and I looked at them."What?!"they asked still laughing."I hate you guys"I said and sips on my coffee."we love you too Yena unnie"Chaewon said and hugged me.

____________________

It's getting dark so we decided to go home already.I layed down on my bed and ready to sleep.But then I heard my phone ring.I look at it and saw a message....this bitch again

Jo Yuri
Active now •

Yuri
Yah stupid freaking duck

Yena
Bitch what do you want?!

Yuri
I'm just bored so I messaged you

Yena
Why me? I'm sleeping

Yuri
Cause your a freaking duck hahahahahah

Yena
Whatever

Yena
      Your so annoying jo yuri

Yuri
Wow thanks I'll take that as a compliment

Yena
Whatever I'll sleep now
I'm tired already

Yuri
Fine you freaking duck
Seen

I just rolled my eyes when I read her last message.that girl is really annoying ugh.I put my phone beside a table and started to closed my eyes.

____________________________________

Hey gays! I don't if this book is good or what hehe😅

I just want to know if this book is boring or what

Btw thank you so much for reading this book of mine.I'm not really good at English tho...hehe

Anyways! I just want to say thank you  to Shalmixzie for supporting and reading my other book "IZONE SHITS" yAy!!

So that's it gays byeers!

Laplap-I mean lablab