Yuri's point of view

I'm watching some random tv shows her with my friends because its SATURDAY!!.I'm literally sitting on the couch now for I guess one hour? hehe.My phone rang because someone is calling me.I look at it and saw the Caller's I.D.

   Dad💖
Accept/Decline

"Oh hey dad! What's up?"

"Yuri...don't forget the dinner later"

"Oh.....Uhmm sure Dad"

"Please come yuri..."

"Don't worry..I will dad"

Call ended

My mood became down because I remembered what dad told me yesterday.sigh

Flashback.....

I'm about to go to my friends but suddenly someone called me on my phone.....it's dad.

Dad💖
Accept/Decline

"Hey sweetheart"

"Oh dad what is it?"

"Mmm...can you come here to my office?...it's important"

"Yeah sure Dad"

"Thanks honey I love you take care"

"Love you too dad"

I put my phone inside my pocket and wondered why he's suddenly calling me at his office.I didn't even remember to text unnie that I'm not going home with them.Once I arrived at dad's office I immediately knock on the door."come in"he said and I entered his office."oh yuri sweetie sit here first"dad said and I sat down."What is it dad? Why'd you call me all of suddden?"I asked him and he put a brown envelope on the table.I took a look and I was freakin shocked about it."Dad what's this?"I asked him and lend the papers."We arrange you in a marriage yuri with my friend's daughter"dad said calmly."W-What?! Why would you do that dad?!"I can't believe this shit!."I'm sorry sweetie....I know it's so sudden but it's already settled"he said making me look frustrated."D-Dad.....you know that I like someone right now..right?"I asked him and he look at me straight in the eyes."i know that you like that hyunjin...but I promise you you'll be okay with her"he said and it made me damn upset.i want to disagree but...I don't want to argue with dad.

"And yeah don't worry you'll meet her tomorrow night we're having a dinner with her and her dad"he said.i just nod and leave his office.i quickly ran to our dorm and go to my room.i feel so upset right now.....I don't even know that girl and plus I don't love her.

—————————————-

I was startled because someone knocked on my door."yuri....come down now dinner is ready"I heard sakura unnie said and slightly opened the door.She walk towards me and sat down."Hey what's wrong?"she asked me and tap my shoulder."it's just I'm upset about what dad told me....."I said weakly and she just hugged me tight."don't worry...if you want to let that out we're just here we'll listen to you okay?"sakura unnie said and did a "fighting"sign.i just smiled at her and decided to go down to eat dinner.

While we're eating dinner I suddenly
fake a cough causing their to look at me."I-uhh....I have to tell y-you something"I said really nervous.My heart is pumping so hard."What is it yuri-Yah? Tell us."Chaeyeon unnie said and let out a smile."it's Dad.....he..arranged me for a marriage..with his friend's daughter.."I said and look down feeling sad.Then hyewon spit her water to us."YOU WHAT?! Wait Repeat!"she said and look straight at my eyes."I'm arranged for a marriage Hyewon unnie....and please don't spit the water to us next time you'll be shock it's dirty"I answered her she then immediately apologized."Did you met her already ?"nako asked and drink her coke.

"Not yet.....dad said We'll meet them tomorrow night...we're going to have a dinner"I answered and smiled a bit."Wow! That's amazing!"wonyoung exclaimed."EH?! What's amazing in there? I don't even know her"i told her."she just shrugged it off.
"Okay kids! Let's sleep now!"Chaeyeon unnie said and bring us to our room.

Flashback Ends.......

I came back to my senses when wonyoung called me.jeez wtf? this kid is really loud."YURI UNNIE!!"I look at her weirdly."What is it?"I asked her and she showed me her phone.I was shocked because its almost 5 now.Omygosh! I'm going to be late.I panickly got up out of the couch and immediately change my clothes.

I just wore a simple black dress and I called chaeyeon unnie to brought me to the restaurant where will be meet.

____________________________________________

I'm running out of brain cells AAaAAaaaaaAahhHhhhhh!!! Send me some iz*one memes y'all!!

Thank you! Lovelots💖💖 mwuaahhhh💓🥰