F*O*U*R

The next day I start looking for another school for Rachel to attend. Making sure to be extra cautious when leaving the house because Tommy was going to pop around a corner soon. And I didn't have any plans on finding out what his intentions were.

I left Rachel with Dallas just in case I did run into him because I didnt want her caught in the crossfire. My body is kind of like am empty shell right now. Lifeless. Scared. Waiting on the other shoe to drop. But since Soda messed everything up. I dont know what I'm gonna do.

I havent spoken to him since that night. Granted it's only been a day. But I cant stand to look at him. He might have just gotten me killed.

He just doesnt think! I'm not worried about my own life. I'm worried about Rachel's! Tommy could go after her or she could grow up without a mom or anything could happen. And its Soda's fault!

I make it home safely. And I've come to the conclusion that I cant seperate myself from Rachel right now. So, I'm gonna homeschool her.

I walk into the back where I see Dallas and Rachel sitting on the bed.

"Hows my girl?" I ask.

"Oh shes doin fine, say we just had ourselves a snack! Didnt we Rachel?" Dallas says in that annoying baby voice.

"Creepy uncle..." I trail off.

"Daddy!" Rachel screeches.

"No, hun, Dally is not your dad." I correct her.

She started talking when she was 3. But it's been little words here and there. I'm worried that she has a developmental issue. But I'm gonna give it a few more years before I look into it.

"Daddy!" Rachel points to the door.

Sure enough Soda walks through the door.

I walk over and kiss him. I know its cheesy but I never wanna lose him...I just cant. Even if he makes stupid decisions, I dont want to look back and regret anything.