𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮

Smut {1}

"Mmm." His hands ran up to his back, caressing every inch of it.

Their shirts were gone in seconds except their pants.

The younger pushed the other roughly on the bed, not breaking the communication their lips were having.

His hands running through the younger's hair and pulling, chests collided with sweat in between, his leg rubbing the fabric that contained his crotch underneath, making the younger groan in lust.

Just like their shirts, their pants found their ways next to them. The same with their boxers.

The younger entered him after prepping him.

"Ah..." The smaller wrapped his arms around the younger's back, nails digging in with pain and pleasure.

"Fuck..." His eyes rolled back in his head as pleasure was starting to consume him only.

"Hah... Jimin..." He tried going faster but the smaller felt so good around him. Almost too good. He wanted to make sure not to leave any of the smaller's erogenous zones unsatisfied.

He was going too slow and deep. Extremely slow for the smaller's liking.

He wrapped his legs around the younger's hips, moving himself. "P-Please.. faster..." The smaller stuttered.

The younger obeyed, picking up his pace. His heart and stomach bled with pleasure.

His mind was offline.

His mouth watered.

He wanted to feel the smaller's lips again.
So he leaned down, the smaller instinctively wrapping his arms around the younger's nape at they both melted into a passionately sweet kiss, and that's when they both came simultaneously.

The younger trembled in heaven's claws, not that he was complaining.

That was the first experience, for both of them. And they weren't planning to stop just there...

Round two came... and three and four and five... until the two got physically exhausted and stopped.

They were currently laying down, facing each other, neither saying a single word... Taking everything that had happened this past hour in... Trying to relax their breathing...

There was still lust radiating from their eyes, but they tried to hold it in...

No use of course, since their dicks were brushing against each other and they were both hard again.

The younger didn't waste any second, turning the smaller around so that he was now facing the pillow.

He got back in, letting the tightness sink in. The smaller moaned loudly.

He moaned. Moaned for him. Moaned his name.

But it wasn't enough...

The younger wanted him... wanted to hear more... Wanted to hear him more...

So he got even deeper...

All the smaller could do was tighten his grip on the sheets until his knuckles had the exact same color with them. That was, as the younger had already started thrusting in an inhuman speed, driving the smaller insane.

The smaller bit his lip to prevent any sounds from coming out. "Ah.. T-Taehyungah..." He failed.

"Damn it!" The younger cursed silently as he released inside the younger once again, filling him up to the brim. Soon after, the smaller came as well onto the sheets, having been triggered by the younger's orgasm, the white substance tickling his stomach.