𝓐 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓞𝓷 𝓤𝓼

Smut x Fluff {1}

Summary:
Where Jimin finds out that a fan bought a star and named it VMiN, which is his and Tae's ship name. He can't help but smile widely, already running to his boyfreind's room to knock on the door, only for Tae to open it at that exact same moment and say, "Did you see?" A tear rolls down Jimin's cheek, "Yeah..." and he immediately falls in his boyfriend's arms, wrapping his arms around his waist as Tae wraps his around his lover's tiny body.

☁️

Tae pulls away after a few seconds and teases Jimin's lips with his hot breath. "We have a star on us now Jiminie." And he sweetly presses his lips on Jimin, feels fire rush through his veins and Jimin is on cloud nine; wants Tae to continue kissing him and ruining him badly and fast, wants to feel him, feel his boyfriend, feel him anyway possible. He wants Tae to make love to him; right now. Right here if they need to...; And they do.

Hoodies and jeans are thrown, expensive Versace thog is now hanging on Tae's door handle and a pair of Gucci boxers keeps it company while the two lovers move to the wall; and it shakes and it trembles and it screams and it cracks, until they both feel the satisfaction of each other's lustful actions; bodies freshly sweated while synchronized hot breaths fill in their expensive palace, fogging the windows that outlook the calm Miami, the two lovers not caring to draw the curtains shut as Tae wants the whole world to see; see what a good boy Jimin is for him and how good he takes him in as Tae leans Jimin flat against the window and fucks into him with such forse and desire, wanting to make him feel good. His legs shake uncontrollably when he cums for the second time that night. He bites his lip, gasps as white spurs onto the foggy window. The city's lights illuminate on his face and Tae thinks he has fallen in love all over again. He picks Jimin up in bridal's style, heading for their secret cave (their playroom), to which only them have access to. Not even their maiden can go in there. And Tae loses it. Gazes at how Jimin rubs himself onto the red bed, trying to find some kind of comfort for the big problem his lover created between his legs, lube running down his thighs out of his pink widely opened rim, and Tae is speechless by the beauty before him; can't help but to tease his lover with any of their everyday games; give him what he wants.

It's music to his ears when Jimin yells his name outloud, because he may or may not have made him reach on edge by the first thrust.

They lay down exhausted and sex smelly, but their hearts are full and that's all they care about.

After three rounds, Tae sweetly repeats his actions and picks Jimin up 'cause his poor baby is exhausted and dirty, white small anxieties on his stomach is proof enough, and makes a way for their gigantic bathroom. He places Jimin inside the bathtub and starts washing him up quicky as Jimin almost fell asleep by Tae's soft and tender touches. How he can be so fast like a tiger in a bed and such a cute sweetheart outside of it, Jimin still can't explain it. But he lets himself loosen up, relax in his lover's touch, and close his eye lids. He doesn't fall asleep, no. He just wants to feel this moment.

It ends fast though, after Tae washes himself too, drying up both of them afterwrds. He dries Jimin's hair with a towel, and he can't help but coo at the cute pout Jimin has on display for him, clearly wanting more cuddles before they fall asleep. And Tae nods, mostly to himself. After they're finished with the drying, he dresses Jimin up in his soft Gucci pajamas Tae bought for him after he found Jimin eyeing on them for quite a while on one of their Sunday dates. The pajamas are beige, and they have red dots everywhere. Tae likes them. He thinks they make Jimin look super small, something he adores from his partner.

They make their way to the kitchen, a room that is extremely big too, and Tae makes Jimin's favorite. Chicken with red sauce and fried potatoes. Jimin smiles lovingly, a proud smirk written on his face as he remembers when Tae couldn't cook at all, and how now he has done such an icredible change, now being able to cook better than Jimin himself even.

Jimin lets the smell of his favorite food fill his nostrils and caress his lungs; lets it linger for a moment, before he bites down on his plate and eats the whole thing within a few minutes. Tae takes exactly the same time as Jimin took, because well, just like they answered to Jungkook after he had accidentally caught the two having sex on his couch, "Sex makes us hungry so you better cook something after we're done. And no broccoli, Taehyungie hates it." And they were back at it once more.

Tae looks fondly as Jimin eats everything there was on his plate like the good boy he is, and he can't help it when he gets up and abruptly places a big smooch on Jimin's cutely round soft cheek, not missing the way Jimin's ears redden because of the 'Taetae' effect, as Jimin likes to call it; a giggle escaping Tae, as he loves how he has the same effect (and perhaps even worse) on the smaller, even after seven years of dating. Tae feels like he wants to take it to the next level though. He feels it right exactly at that moment. And he sees it! He sees white and black tuxedos, swears he can hear the bells ringing and smell the salty roses that are swimming with the sea's waves after the wedding planner thought it was romantic to throw roses in the sea.

So Tae can't help it when he says, "C'mon future Kim Jimin, imma grab both of us some ice cream for dessert!!" and he winks before he goes to get the ice cream ready, not knowing what he just did to Jimin's poor heart with what he just said. Not that the wink helped the poor boy at all but it didn't help him with his heart beating abnormally either, for sure. "O-Ok.."

The following four hours, the two were laying on their big couch watching Netflix. Jimin looked at his right to find Tae completely absorbed in whatever they had put on to watch, but he couldn't really focus on anything specific. The whole time he was thinking about how nice it'd be when his name changes to 'Kim Jimin'.

{♾}

✌🏻

-vmindrunk

Link for AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/32214829