𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝔁𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮

Fluff {3}

Coconuts, strawberries, cherries. Taehyung loves his job, and that is, creating new perfumes and colognes. You could say that he's the next Dior a little bit mixed with Channel, but a lot grander than the result of these two brands together.

Taehyung has a sensitive nose. He can understand what kind of cologne every person walking beside him on the streets is wearing by just one sniff. Can understand if it's expensive or cheap. Can understand if it's a lot or a little. Can understand if it's fake or not. What he can't understand though, is how his boyfriend Jimin has such a heavenly smell on him after they make love. He tries and tries and tries to find and guess which are the ingredients to create a perfume similar to his boyfriend's scent but it's useless. "It's my natural scent mixed with yours. Something we create." Once Jimin tells him that, he smiles lovingly at him and places a sweet kiss on his forehead, before looking into his eyes with the utmost care for him. "I don't think I'll be able to create that scent, but I wasn't very fond of sharing it with the world in the first place either, so I think I'll keep you all to myself. Whatcha say?" And he smiles, and it's rectangular and it reaches his eyes and Jimin's heart is doing backflips inside his ribcage at how happy his boyfriend is with him.

{♾}

✌🏻

-vmindrunk

Link for AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/32215090