Prologue.

Chloe's POV

"Eat it" is the best place ever, it is like heaven. I could spend the whole day there and not even feel bad about it. That coffee shop is like a second home to me, in particular after I started attending university, which is right next to it and my friends and I always study there while drinking our cappuccinos.

My name is Chloe, I'm 20 years old and I live in England, but I come from Italy, I am not tall, I have light brown hair, green eyes and I'm not fit, not at all. Now I can't wait to get a proper job.

The only problem is that lately I get distracted quite easily, since the owner of the coffee shop is as hot as hell. His name is Calum Hood, but he probably doesn't even remember mine; his dark hair and his deep brown eyes, his pouty lips and slightly dark skin are so attractive that I can't take my eyes off him.

My friends keep telling me to apply for the job, since they're now looking for some co-workers. I really wanna get the job, but I'm already so busy with my studies, that I don't know if I can manage it.

Plus I found his Facebook profile and I found out that he just split up with his girlfriend, Alexis, they had been together for four years, so that's why I think she's gonna come back anytime soon. I also got to know that he's from Australia, he's two years older than me, he has a sister, Mali-Koa, and he loves cars.

<< Let's get outta here, I need to smoke a cigarette and WE NEED to study!>>

<<Sure thing, Olivia, we will study... Like always, huh?>>

<<Yes, Chloe, we have to! We have an exam tomorrow and you gotta apply for that job in the afternoon!>>

<<Ok, ok... I will! Promised! Leggo...>>

Our days are almost always like this, spent at "Eat it", or basically just studying. It is routine and it's getting boring, I feel like I need something to change.

<<Hey, you! Brown-haired girl! You forgot your phone inside!>>

--------

I HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED THE PROLOGUE, I'M NOT ENGLISH SO I'M SORRY IF I'VE MADE LOTS OF MISTAKES! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO MAKE THIS FANFICTION BETTER.

I KNOW THAT CALUM ISN'T 22 YEARS OLD, BUT REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER AND MOST LIKELY, HE ISN'T LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE,

Giorgia