help~Nion

One day Zion was on his daily night walks to clear his mind. While he was walking, someone pulled him into an alley. Zion tried everything to get out of his grip but the man was buff. The man already took off his pants and underwear then Zion's. Zion was crying for help the entire time but no one could hear him. The man pushed himself inside Zion and started to thrust in. Zion was weak...he felt hopeless. After a few thrusts, The man came inside of Zion and pulled out. He pulled up his pants and walked away. Zion pulled up his pants and slid down the wall. He started to cry. He was raped in an alley way. Someone took his innocence, Zion never thought this will happen to him. He got up and started to limp to the house. When he made it home, everyone was asleep. He went to Nick and his room and started to get ready. He climbed in bed and cried himself to sleep.

—————————-

Zion woke up from his nap. He felt like he had to throw up so he ran to the bathroom and threw up. Nick heard Zion in the bathroom so he got up and walked inside the bathroom. He rubbed Zion's back to soothe him. Zion finished and flushed the toilet. He got up and went to the bathroom sink and started to brush his teeth. After he finished, he went and lay back down on bed but then he felt the same feeling in his stomach that made him run to he bathroom and throw up again. Nick felt bad for Zion so he scheduled a doctor appointment for him behind his back. Zion walked out to the bathroom and sat on the bed.

"Hey Z, I scheduled a doctor appointment for you" Nick said

Zion looked at him.

"Why? I'm okay. I don't need to go" Zion said

"No Z, you keeping throwing up and I'm taking you to the doctors and that's it" Nick stated

"Fine" Zion mumbled

—————————-
A few days later, Nick and Zion was at the doctors. They was waiting for the results after the doctor did the check-up. Minutes later, the doctor walked in and smiled at Zion.

"Well Congratulations Mr.Kuwonu, you're pregnant" The Doctor said

"W-w-wait I-I-I'm p-p-regnant" Zion asked

The doctor nodded

"But how" Zion asked

"Well it looks like you was born with some female parts in your body that you could get impregnate" The Doctor explained

Zion nod his head.

"Thank you for this news" Nick said

The doctor smiled and walked out. Nick looked at Zion.

"Do you know who the father is" Nick asked

"U-u-um n-no...I have to tell you something Nick" Zion said

"Okay tell me" Nick say

"So um a few days ago, I was on my daily walks like always then someone pulled me into an alley way and r-r-raped me. I cried for help but no one heard me. N-Nick I'm scared. I don't think I'm ready to raise a baby" Zion explained then started to cry

"Z, why didn't you tell me when it happened? You know I love you, and I promise myself that I'll always protect you. I will be there with you every step of the way. We could raise this kid together" Nick say

Zion was tearing up at Nick's statement.

"You'll want to help me" Zion asked

"Yes. Plus, I'm probably the only who knows" Nick asked

Zion nodded. Nick and Zion walked out of the doctors office and drove back home. They made it home and walked upstairs to change their clothes. Zion was in sweatpants and in a hoodie. Nick was in basketballs and a shirt. They walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Nick turned on the tv and put it on Rick and Morty. They started to cuddle with each other.

"Zion, I like you for a while now and I was wondering you wanted to be mine" Nick asked

Zion looked up at him and kissed Nick. Nick kissed back then they break away after a minute.

"I would love to be your boyfriend" Zion told Nick

Nick smiled at him. They both fell asleep after watching episodes of Rick and Morty. The rest of the boys walked in and saw them cuddling, the boys awed at the sight and started to take pictures of them. Zion and Nick heard cameras going off so they woke up and saw the guys taking pictures. The guys noticed Zion's belly is big.

"Hey Z, I notice your belly is growing" Austin started not knowing what to say

Zion looked at Nick and Nick nodded his head and then Zion slowly sat up.

"Um guys I'm pregnant but it's not Nick's child...I was raped a few days ago while I was walking. The dude left me there, I was crying out for help but no one heard me. I'm sorry I hid this from you guys. I hope you guys don't think any differently of me.

"Z, you will always be the same to us. We love you just the way you are. Plus, I really want to find this dude so I could kill him" Austin said

"Yea like I really want to use my baseball bat. It right in the box" Edwin said

Everyone laughed at Edwin's comment. The guys decided to watch movies. Zion was now happy that he told some people about his situation. Zion was happy that he got his best friends by his side. Now, Zion was happy.

———————-
WC: 946 words

sorry if it's cringe.
@Superwomanlover2005