jealousy~austwin

The boys decided to go to the mall on their day off. While they was walking around, boys kept checking out Austin kept walking by. The boys decided to split up and go their separate ways in the mall. Austin and Edwin decided to go to H&M because Austin wanted a new jacket. While they was inside the store, Edwin saw someone checking out Austin from behind biting his lip. Edwin walked to Austin and grabbed his ass. Austin gasped at the move and turned around then saw Edwin. Edwin hands started to run down Austin's side. Edwin looked behind Austin and saw the dude looking somewhere else. Edwin smirked at himself. The couple left the store after Austin bought his hoodie. The rest of the boys decided to meet up at the food court when they was done with shopping. After they eat, they walked out of the mall and piled up in the car then drove home.

———————————
Austin didn't know why Edwin was acting like that in the mall so he walked upstairs in his and Edwin's room and saw Edwin laying on bed with his phone in his hand. He looked toward the door and saw Austin. He smiled at him and sat up.

"Hey baby" Edwin said kissing his cheek when Austin walked toward him

"Hey. I got a question" Austin said

"Okay...what's the question" Edwin asked

"Why did you do that at the mall" Austin asked

"Do what at the mall" Edwin asked as if he didn't know

"Ed, don't play dumb. You was grabbing my ass and rubbing your hands on my side. Why?" Austin asked at the last part

Edwin sighed

"The reason I did it is because dudes kept looking at you and I got jealous so I had to show them that you're mine" Edwin explained

"Awww babe, I'll will always be with you. No dude could ever take me away from you because I'm yours" Austin stated

Edwin smiled at him. They both shared a kiss and pulled away from each other.

"Come on, lets take a shower so we can cuddle" Austin said getting up from the bed

They both walked to the bathroom and took a shower together. After they was done taking their shower, they both got dressed and walked to Edwin's bed. They climbed in bed and started to cuddle with each other. Austin's head was laying on Edwin's chest while Edwin was rubbing his back.

"I love you Aussie" Edwin said

"I love you too" Austin said

—————————
This one for you.

@-lionheartporter