Prologue

She opened her eyes and all she could see was- well, nothing. All she could see was literally nothing. Is the nothing black? She didn’t know. Couldn’t tell. It does tend to remind us of the colour but, is it actually black?

Maybe black is just a colour we decided to force upon the nothingness. Maybe the nothingness decided to force black upon us.

But does it really matter? Probably not so much right now.

But then again, who knows what’ll matter in the future? At the moment it didn’t really seem like she had one to wonder about.

The panic barged in as soon as the realization sank.

She was surrounded by the unknown.

The unknown was known only by those who knew what the unknown meant for them to know by letting them know the known in the unknown.

She could hear the words in her mind coming one after the other, no stop in between words. No place to understand her running thoughts since as soon as she tried to listen to the one the other was already out.

She could feel the movement all around her lifting her body to the unknown she’s being sent to.

She leaned on no wall, feeling as if she did, it wouldn’t be a wall.

What would it be? It didn’t seem like she was planning to find out.

She felt like she was asking all the wrong questions so she tried to remem- wait.

She couldn’t remember. She couldn’t remember anything.

A whole new sense of panic filled her veins with a familiar emotion. Why is this terrible feeling anywhere near familiar!? She thought with shock. Why is this haunting emotion the only thing that seems familiar!? Scared tears rolled down her cheeks leaving a sense of unwanted coldness behind them.

Before she could think of anything else the movement stopped abruptly. It felt a tad funny after feeling like there could be no other sense but that.

Slowly, a sudden light came in-between two doors placed right above her head grew larger and larger.

With every piece of light that blinded her more and more she realized that the weird doors aren’t the thing that’s making all the sound. It was deafening hearing so much after not hearing a thing for who knows how long.

She tried to listen and look more closely to focus on the shouts source. Before she had the chance to turn her thoughts into actions a sudden bumb came right next to her, making her crawl around herself and away from the cause in a weak try to defend herself.

She tried to focus on her surrounding once again when she felt no other movement. She focused only on the sound this time, not wanting to raise her eyes and see her most likely end.

“What’s taking ya so long?!”

“Greenie too shucking ugly?!”

“Shuck this klunk shank, don’t jinx it!!”

“Yeah!! We don’t need another Gally!”

“Is the shank dead?!”

She jumped in place when she felt a hand touching her and moved her focus to the hands owner lifting her head up, just enough to make the person still. They both stayed set studying each over.

The boy had deep brown eyes and dirty blonde hair to frame his beautiful face. She kept scanning his features trying to decide his intentions. She tried looking once again after getting to no helpful conclusion when a voice was heard and made the boy straighten, giving full respect to the source by showing it that it has all of his attention.

“What’s going on down there Newt?” Newt. She thought. That’s probably the boy’s name.

The boy who is now known as ‘Newt’ glanced at the girl and looked back at the source which she didn’t yet to see and spoke with a funny sound to his words.

“It’s- It’s a girl.”

Then as if the jails to hell all broken at once, the shouts roared back louder than ever before.

The reaction made a simple thought crawl into her brain succeeding to break through the blurry sound.

Maybe I’ve arrived to hell and the locks were never open.

A/N: I'm really nervous and excited to start this. I literally have no idea where I’m going with this bloody thing. The whole Prologue was made on the go. I’ll try to update really soon!

Please vote if you liked it and comment you’re opinion! Good or bad an opinion is an opinion that I can learn from =)