••赤••

Red

"Woah check it out" Kaminari said, looking at a girl in a pink bikini, Mineta quickly joining in as they checked out the girls on the beach. Bakugou glared at Kaminari as he elbowed him in his side. "Just look at that" Kaminari smirked checking out a girl in front of them. Bakugou raised a brow and looked at the girl.

"Seriously?" Bakugou's head snapped to look at Y/n, who was now glaring at him. "Whatever, do whatever you want Katsuki" she sighed and walked away, leaving Bakugou confused. "Y/n, hey-wait" he said, going after his now pissed off girlfriend.

"Y/n, would you listen to me" Bakugou was beginning to grow impatient as he continued trying to get her to listen. Letting out and annoyed sigh, he reached out for her hand. "What-don't, don't touch me" she snapped, hitting his hands away. "Y/n-would you let me talk!" hearing him raise his voice she stopped smacking his hands away and just resorted to glaring at him.

"I wasn't checking her out-" he paused seeing her make a face at him. "Okay technically I was but I was also about to tell Kaminari that you're way better than any of those girls." He reasoned, still unsure as to how to calm her down. "I'm serious Y/n" the two stared at each other for a few seconds, neither saying anything.

"You're an idiot" he blinked, watching as she walked away. "Come o-" he paused as a shirt landed on his head. He quickly pulled it off, ready to scream at Y/n. The second his eyes landed on her, he noticed she was in the water, wearing a red two piece swimsuit. Turning a bright red he grumbled to himself, throwing the shirt aside and making his way to the water. 

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)