••魔法••

Magic

 "I don't believe in magic" the young boy said

"I don't believe in magic" the young boy said. The old man smiled. "You will when you see her" - Atticus

Bakugo couldn't be more annoyed, his grandfather had been visiting and his mother had decided to run off god knows where, leaving him nothing but a note to watch after the old man. "My do you always look so angry Katsuki?" The old man laughs and Bakugo scowls. "That's just my face" he replies bluntly. There was a pause before one of the spoke up.

"Say Katsuki do you still like magic?" The old man asked with a kind smile. "Magic?" He asks and the old man nods. "You used to love magic when you were little remember" he reminded the blonde. "I don't believe in magic" he replied. The old man smiled before answering the blonde once again. "You will. When you see her"

"Hey, what are you doing?" The blonde asked, roughly pulling on the girl's shoulder so she'd be facing him. Red eyes met wide (e/c) eyes and he froze. "I-I'm here to see my brother" he quickly snapped out of his daze and realized he had scared her. "Oh. Sorry, I just didn't recognize you so I- I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized, releasing her shoulder.

"I understand" she smiled kindly and Bakugou might've just stopped functioning right then and there. "Um, do you think you could help me find him? This dorm is kinda big.." she trailed off, looking down the never ending hall. Katsuki shrugged "sure", earning another smile from her.

"Y/n?" Upon hearing her name she turned to the voice. "It is you" Kirishima smiled running up to tackle her in a tight hug. "Eijiro you're crushing me" she groaned, patting his shoulder. "What the hell? How is she your sister?" Bakugou asked looking between the two. Kirishima smiled "isn't she the cutest little thing! Don't let that fool you though, she has one hell of a quirk."

Bakugou watched as the red head had changed completely from his 'manly' attitude to an overly loving big brother. "Stop it Eijiro" she whined. "But how? He's all-" Bakugou says making sharp pointy gestures over his head and she laughs. "and you're really pretty and he's well..." he pauses and looks at Kirishima "hey not cool man!" The red head whines, "you look nothing like him." Bakugou finishes.

A little blush rises to her cheeks upon the indirect compliment. "Yeah we get that a lot" The red head sighs. "It might help to point out Eijiro's hair isn't naturally red or all spiky" Kirishima nods along before releasing his quirk. "She looks a like mom so she came out super cute! All I really got from her was my black hair really, not that you'd be able to tell though" he says with a smile.

"Wait, why did you come Y/n?" He suddenly remembers and let's her go. "Oh! Thanks to you mom said I can apply for next year!" She said happily making the male smile widely again. "This is awesome, I'm sure you'll get in no problem!" He cheers and hugs her tightly.

Bakugou watched as they cheered amongst themselves.
He couldn't help but think she just shined some type of way and that's when he remembered his grandfather's words.

"You will."

"Hey Bakugou, guess who will be a new student at UA next year!" His ruby eyes moved from the male and over to the girl.

"When you see her"

AN: I hope you're enjoying my book, please leave a comment or a vote if you enjoyed the chapter. A quick reminder that I also take requests, so feel free to message me with any wonderful ideas :)