DaChaeTzu's alone time ft. Mina

Dahyun: *watching Sex and the city* Wow, what are they doing? What is that guy doing to that girl? What is that big thing between his legs?

Chaeyoung: *enters the room* Oh, unnie! What are you watching? Oh! What are they doing? *sits down and watches too*

Tzuyu: *enters the room* Hey unn- what are you guys watching? What is that big thing hanging between that guy's legs? What is that sound they're making? *watches with the other two*

Dahyun: Sana unnie told me to watch this to prepare me for later... I don't know what she meant but I just followed what she said.. It's kinda interesting..

Tzuyu: Yeah..

Chaeyoung: I wonder what this is..

Mina: Hey, Tzu! What are you doi----- Oh my God! Tzuyu! Cover your eyes! Dahyun! What are you watching?!

Dahyun: It's sex and the city unnie.. Sana unnie told me to watch this to prepare me for later.. I don't really know what that meant.. And I don't know what I am watching..

Mina: Tzuyu.. Cover your eyes and never watch that movie ever again..

Tzuyu: B-bu---- Chae can watch it and she's just a few months older than me!

Chaeyoung: *nodding furiously*

Tzuyu: *pouts*

Mina: She's not a V.. So is Dahyun.. You're the only innocent one here bb.. But they don't know what that is.. Just wait and you'll be a non-v one day..

DaChaeTzu: *facepalm* What an overprotective Penguin