Four

Stans POV.

As she pushed past me, I wanted to know why she was so embarrassed.

I was a little shocked to be honest. But I wasn't shocked in gen sense that I couldn't speak to her anymore and not be her friend. I was shocked in the sense that nobody knows about it. That she doesn't want to get help.

I immediately started to bolt out of the door.

I saw her picking up Bills bike from the front yard, and then she took off.

I quickly grabbed my bike, and started to chase after her.

I followed her all the way to the barrens.

I dropped my bike nit even bothering to out up the kickstand.

I chased after her, and finally saw her sit down at the edge if the sewer tunnel.

I slowly approached her, and saw her tear stained cheeks.

Even though her hair was messy, and she had tears running down her face, she still looked so pretty. She looked beautiful, and nothing could change that.

She noticed me, and gave me a horrible look.

"What do you want?"

I sat down next to her, and looked her right in the eyes.

Then, I have her a hug. I wrapped my arms around her torso, and her face was snuggled into my chest.

She started to cry, and I kept her. I didn't care about the tear stains she would leave. I only cared about her.

I rubbed circles in her back, trying to calm her down.

She pulled sway after a little while, and j began to talk to her.

"I don't care, of your depressed. I don't. I still wanna be your friend."

I wanna be more than your FRIEND.

"I want you to know, that I am here for you. If you ever need to talk, I'll be here. If you ever need to cry, I'll be here. Hell, if you just wanna raid my cabinets for a damn poptart, I'll be here. OK?"

She laughed a little, and nodded. She wiped away her tears, and stood up.

She stuck her hand out for me to grab, and I did.

"Cmon. Let's watch a movie at Mt house." she said.

-

We sat on the den roughs couch, and started to watch poltergeist.

We had a blanket, and a little bit of popcorn. We sat on opposite ends of the couch, but I wanted to be much closer to her.

Julia's POV.

God how I wanted to be closer to him. There was something about him that made me want to be close to him. He was comforting in a way I couldn't explain. He was nice in a way that I couldn't describe.

I stole a quick glance at him, and saw his fingers twitching like he was nervous.

I looked back to the screen, and we continued to watch the movie.

-

Shortly after the movie ended, Bill came home. He saw us in the couch, and his body relaxed.

"J-j-julia! W-why did you r-un off?" he asked.

"It was nothing. Me and stan decided to watch some movies." I lied.

"OK..." he said.

Then, he went upstairs to our room.

I got off of the couch, and so did stan.

"Alright. I gotta get home before curfew. See you here? Tomorrow?" he asked.

"See ya. Make sure the losers know to come over at 10 in the morning, of Richie even wakes up early enough for that." I said.

He chucked a little, and went to the front door.

"Bye Jules." he said.

"Bye stan the man." I replied.

Then, he got on his bike, and rode back home.

I close the door, and went up to Ken and bills room.

"You h-have a crush o-on stan!" Bill shady the minute i closed the door.

I threw a pillow at him, and said, "Shit the hell up."

"N-notice you didn't o-object." he said.

I sighed, and went to brush my teeth.