One

A/N this book is dedicated to desa12395.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 1988
Julia's POV.

"Bill, you're doing a wonderful job on that boat." I said.

He smiled at me. Normally, Bill didn't talk unless he absolutely had to. He aid a pretty bad stutter, but because we're twins, we always know what each other is saying. Downside, he always knows when I'm lying.

"Can't you come with me Julia and Bill?" georgie said.

"I-i would go with y-you if I weren't... Dying." Bill said.

"You're not dying!" georgie said annoyed.

"He's just messing with you Georgie. Bit we can't go, or we'll get more sick. Sorry georgie. I would go, but I can't." I said.

He nodded sadly, and went to go get the wax on the cellar.

He came back a while later and Bill finished the boat.

Georgie went outside to play, and Bill had his walkie talkie.

"Be careful." he said into it.

Georgie waved at us through the window, and then sat the boat down.

He started to chase after it, and me and Bill sat back in our beds.

A little while later, we heard sirens in front of the house. We ran to the window, me being the dumb clumsy fuck I am, tripping over thousands of different items, we saw out the window, that mom and dad were in tears.

We looked at each other worry plastered lover our faces, and ran ad fast as we could down stairs.

We ran outside into the freezing cold rain, not caring at all.

"Mom?! Dad?!! What happened??!!"I screamed.

They burst into more tears, and me and Bill looked at each other.

Then, and officer pulled us aside, and gave us blankets.

I threw my blanket back, not caring about the cold.

"Sweetie, you'll freeze to death but here in those shorts. Use the blankets." he said.

"Not until you tell me what's going on." I said.

"Sweetie, your brother has gone missing. There was a little blood, but nothing else." he said.

My whole world stopped then and there, and I couldn't even here anything the cop was saying.

I could barely breathe.

June 1989

Ever since georgie went missing, Bill hasn't been the same. His stutter worsened, and he always looks sad instead of happy.

I've changed to. I can't sleep, I barely eat, I barely talk. I typically just sit in my bed all day, drawing or staring at the ceiling.

Today was the last day of school, and Bill invited me to hang out with his friends while they all look for georgie.

I walked out of my class, and caught up with them.

The little germaphobe was talking about Stan's bar mitzvah, while the others listened.

"And, and then he has to take this super Jewry test, and-and-"

"W-wjat happens?" Bill asked.

" They slice the tip of his dick off." eddie said.