seven

Jane's POV

Our eyes widened. I didn't want Carol with Chase and Anthony was nice but we were just friends. And Piper with Jaden did not fit.

"Trent I mean these people are our friends now and I feel like it would be easier to fake a relationship with the people closer to us. Like Carol and Jaden have so many inside jokes, Chase and Jane act like siblings and Payton and I are pretty good friends. Anthony is really neutral with everyone. And Noen is so sweet to everyone, that those fans will think anything he does around us is romantic," Piper said trying to stay calm.

"I guess that could work but you can't be with Payton," Trent said to Piper.

"Why," she asked trying to keep smiling.

"Payton is 16 and plus we have some Avani drama," Trent told us. I guess we forgot Payton was only 16 and who was Avani?

We got things sorted out and Trent left.

Piper was sad but she was assigned to Noen who was really sweet.

We did end up making an anonymous tiktok account and looking at a bunch of people's profiles. There were a lot more boys on this tour than we thought.

We found Avani and she was drop dead gorgeous. We also looked at Cynthia's page and she did not act like how we acted when we were fourteen.

Mostly because we were in training but even on our off days we didn't dress like that and do that kind of stuff. Maybe I was being harsh towards her. 2015 was a different year.

We were all gathered around the kitchen island when someone spoke.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked, scaring us. They were right behind me so instinct came in.

I elbowed him in the stomach and turned around to throw a punch but Piper and Carol held me back. I saw who it was and relaxed.

I sighed. "Sorry Anthony," I said and gave him a small hug. He was holding his ribs.

"Sit down," I said and pointed to the couch. He sat down and winced. I felt really bad. I sat next to him and I moved my hand on his ribs.

"Does this hurt?" I asked and he shook his head. I moved my hand and applied some pressure. He grunted and I knew I bruised his rib.

"You're okay," I said and sat next to him. Piper went to talk to Payton and Carol went to Jaden. "I'm sorry Ant," I said and he looked at me.

"You're good," he said and grabbed my arm softly. "Only if you keep calling me Ant," he said.

I smiled and looked at the floor. When I looked up he was smiling at me. "Okay.. Ant." I said and his dimples just about melted my heart right there.

Piper's POV

I really liked Payton. I knew he had a baby face but I just breezed over his folder and didn't realize he was 16. I knocked on his door.

Payton and Chase were just lounging on their phones. "Payton can i talk to you?" I asked. He nodded and followed me outside.

This was the worst fucking part. The part where I had to lie to keep him safe.

"Trent said fans saw us all at target and were spreading rumors. And Trent said that he didn't want us to be seen alone together," I told him and he went to hug me but I stepped back. I looked at the ground and my eyes were clouded with tears. "Payton I really like you. Remember that. No matter what happens or what I do. I still like you a lot." I love you.

I went back in our bedroom to see Carol on her phone. She saw my tears and got up to hug me. "Don't get involved that's not the job" the handbook always repeated. If it got out that we had feelings we wouldn't be working a job for at least three years.

Jane's POV

Anthony sat on the counter as I examined his ribs. I felt really bad so I told him I'd always check to see if they were healing or if he was dying. I kinda stood in between his legs and felt around his ribs.

If anyone saw us even in this group I would have to explain a lot. And that's why we did it at night when everyone else was in their rooms.

Anthony was so sweet. He acted like a fuck boy but he wasn't. "You're not dying Ant," I told him and he pushed himself off the counter. He smiled so his dimples showed and I smiled too.

He gave me a quick hug and said good night.

When I walked in our bedroom I saw Carol holding Piper as she cried.

I rushed over to them and hugged her. She was so heartbroken. She could barely talk she was crying so hard.

We decided to all sleep on the floor with an abnormal amount of blankets and pillows because Piper would always make pillow forts on off days. We'd just sit in them and be girls for once.

We all snuggled up together and fell asleep.

A/n: i had to re write this so many times so that's why it's bad