Ch.1

Isis P.O.V.

Isis: Michael I'm pregnant and you knew I was and you still kept hitting me what is wrong with you?

Michael: baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it please forgive me.

Isis: No I'm tired of you hitting me like I'm one of your little friends Michael!

Michael: I SAID I WAS SORRY WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO DAMN!

Isis: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT MUTHAFUCKER!

Michael: I'm tired of yo ass to you always yelling at somebody damn!

Isis: well guess what you don't have to worry about that anymore cause Im leaving bye Michael.

I walked out the door and left to my house im tired of him putting his hand on me like tf nigga who are you. To make it even worse im pregnant like really Michael fuck him. I pulled up and I had mad contractions im due in two days and im ready for this to come out of me. I went in my room and went to sleep. I woke up in a wet spot in the middle of the night I looked down and my water broke. Damn really tonight while im sleeping I texted Michael and told him the baby is coming and he said he was on his way. When he got here I already had everything packed and ready to go. I got in bus car and we drove to the hospital. When we got there this stupid bitch gone ask what wrong knowing she see me in pain with a big ass stomach.

Michael: bitch she going into labor what you think is wrong!

Nurse: im sorry. I NEED A WHEEL CHAIR!

Me: OHHHHH MYYY FUCKINGGGG GODDDD AHHHHHHHH!!!

Michael: calm down baby I k own it hurt just breathe okay *he kissed my forehead*

Me: It hurts Michael ..... HURRY THE FUCK UP WITH THE GOT DAMN WHEEL CHAIR DAMN!

Nurse: their coming Mrs. Stevenson.

Me: AHHHHHHHH!

Damn they slow asses finally brought the damn chair. This hit hurt like hell man. Plus they taking all damn day like hurry the fuck up damn. They finally got me into a room and I laid on my side while Michael rubbed my back and it felt so good. My doctor came in and checked my vitals to make sure I was good. Then I fell asleep when I felt this sharp pain in my lower back.

Me: AHHHHHHHH! *crying*

Michael: breathe baby *rubbing where it hurts*

Me: this baby need to hurry up.

Michael: I cant wait to meet my baby girl.

Me: I cant  wait either.

Michael: she gone look beautiful just like her mother.

Me: Michael im still mad at you.

Michael: ik baby and im sorry I want you to forgive me and come back to our house so we can be a family.

Me: ok......oo right there.

Michael: *rubbing my back*

*3 hours later*

Doctor: okay Isis I need you to push okay.

Me: I cant it hurts.

Doctor: you have to push or the baby will die.

Me: okay.

Doctor: 1...2...3...push.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHH! *pushing*

Doctor: 1...2...3...push.

Me: Oh My God!!! *pushing*

Doctor: we have a head now push for the shoulders.

Me: AHHHHH! *pushing harder*

Michael: SHIT!! AH FUCK THAT SHIT NASTY AS FUCK! *holding my leg up while looking at the baby coming out*

Me: MICHAEL STFU!!

Doctor: okay this is the last push and I need a big one okay. 1...2...3...push.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! * pushed as hard as I can *

Baby: Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!

Michael: damn she beautiful baby look at her.

Doctor: here is your beautiful baby girl. *hands me her*

Me: Awwww Mama's baby. *crying*

Michael: Whats her name baby?

Me: Gabriella Faith Stevenson.

Michael: I love that. Hey Gabby im your Daddy.

Me: Michael she has your big ass lips and your light brown eyes.

Michael: but she still beautiful just like you *kisses my lips* I Love You Isis.

Me: I Love You too Mikey. And I love you too Gabby.

Michael: Daddy loves her princess too.

The doctors took Gabby to get her check up while Michael and I slept.

Please comment and vote.

Love Yall ✌