Ch. 2

Isis POV

I woke up and Michael was sitting in the chair sleep with his phone on his chest. I looked over and my baby was in her bed sleeping peacefully, I grabbed her and fed her a bottle. When she was done she burped 3 times and then fell back asleep, that's when he woke up and looked straight at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and held Gabriella as she slept, Michael got up and grabbed Gabby from me and started rocking her. She started giggling at nothing man, I love my babies, I mean my baby Gabby. I love Michael he just likes to treat people the same, mainly me, he likes to treat me like one his "niggas" no Im not one of them. He gave Gabby to me and walked out the room with his keys, so he just gon leave me here, I was gonna give his sorry ass another chance, swear I fucking hate him. As I cried silently the door slowly opened and my mom came in the room with a card, and teddy bear. I smiled as tears rolled down my cheeks. She smiled and sat them on the counter and put hand sanitizer on her hands and walked over to me and Gabby. I gave her Gabby and got on my phone and texted Michael.

Me: where did you go?

Michael: somewhere don't worry about it.

Me: its my job to worry about it, Im your fucking girlfriend Michael.

Michael: don't texted me no more with a dumb ass question bitch.

Me: when I go home i want your self out my fucking house sick bitch!

Michael: man whatever bye Isis.✌

Me: don't run away now Michael you are worthless.

Michael: Isis chill, I love you baby.

Me: fuck you Michael I hate you.

Michael: bye baby.

I started put my phone away and just laid back and smiled as my mom played with Gabby.

Michael POV

Me: fuck.......damn Amelie!

Amelie: you like that papi?

Me: hell yea, now shut the fuck up and suck. *pushing her head down more*

I pushed her head away and got up and fixed myself. I walked out her house and went to my other girl house to go see how she doing. I pulled up and got out and unlocked her door, I went upstairs and went in her room and she was naked getting dressed.

Chyna: MICHAEL!! GET OUT!!*giggling*

Me: nah Im good, how my baby been doing?

Chyna: which one?

Me: both.

Chyna: he's been doing great.

Me: its a boy?

Chyna: yes.

Me: what about my other baby?

Chyna: its only one baby.

Me: Im talking about you dummy. *chuckling*

Chyna: oh, Im good. *blushing*

*NEXT DAY*

Isis POV

Im going home today and I swear Michael shit better not be there man. I pulled up to my house and opened the door and took Gabby to her room and put her in her bed and closed her door a little. I went in my room and it smelled like sex and weed. I looked around and saw all Michael shit still here. I bagged that shit and threw it at my window onto the front lawn. I was cleaning my room and my door swung opened and hit the wall, I turned around and Michael mad as fuck. I rolled my eyes and made my bed. He grabbed me by my hair and and swung me on the floor and started throwing blows to my face and stomach, I managed to get in like 5 hits to his face, I kicked him off me and started running downstairs and he grabbed me and threw me on the couch and pulled my pants down and rammed into me i screamed and he covered my mouth with one hand and choked me with the other as he thrust in and out on me hard and fast. He came in me and got off of me and kissed my lips and left. I tried to get up but i felt to weak, disgusting, and worthless. I saw Sevyen come into the house and then I blacked out.

I woke up in my bed with Sevyen feeding Gabby while walking in my room, I sat up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I saw a black eyes, busted lip, swollen cheeks. Bloody nose, bruises all over my body, and scratches on me. I sat on the toilet and ran some hot bath water and stripped my clothes and stepped in and cried as the hot water touched my bruises. I relaxed and washed up and got out and drained the water. I dried off and put lotion on, I went in my room and put on some jogging pants, a tank top, and some Nike socks and slides. I went downstairs and saw that Sevyn made something to eat, I ate some food and grabbed Gabby and played with her as she giggled at nothing. Someone started knocking at the door, I got up as I held Gabby and walked to the door. I opened it and it was Michael. I tried to shut it but he pushed it open almost making me fall, I took Gabby upstairs and put her in her bed and closed the door. I went in my room and saw Michael laying on my bed watching tv. I turned it off and looked at him.

Me: why the fuck are you here Michael? I don't want you here anymore.

Michael: man shut up.

Me: you didn't even see your daughter.

Michael: she probably ain't even mine.

Me: *broke down crying and ran out the room*

Michael: baby, I ain't mean that, you just make me so mad. *holding me down against the wall*

Me: I hate you, I swear.

Michael: I love you.

Me: just leave Michael please, leave me alone.

Michael: I *peck* aint* peck* leaving*peck*you* peck* anytime*peck* soon*peck*

I slid down the wall and crawled between his legs and went in my room and went to bed.

Comment Vote.

Love Ya.