Ch. 3

Isis Pov

When I woke up Michael was in my bed watching TV. I rolled my eyes and sat up. I was bout to get off the bed but he pulled me down AMD got on top of me and kissed my lips and bit my bottom lip as he broke the kiss, man I love when he did that. He rubbed my thighs as he sucked on my neck, Im giving in too easy yo. I tried to push him off but he inserted a finger into me as his tongue roamed my neck. As I moaned I felt his lips form into a smirk on my neck. After I came he licked it off his fingers and went down and worked that talented tongue of his. As he sucked, licked, blew on, and nibbled it sent me to my high. After I came again he slurped it up and whipped out his monster and stroked it. He placed it on my entrance and rubbed it with his penis. He looked at me and pushed it in as my back arched, damn this shit is almost worst than giving vaginal birth. He gave me deep slow strokes, I swear I can feel him in my guts. He started to pick up the pace. I was like 5 seconds from reaching my peak. I couldn't hold it anymore, I released my juices on his thick hard manhood as he grunted and made sexy ass faces as he was close to Cumming. I felt his warm semen shoot into me like a rocket. He got off of me and I turned his over and straddled him as I kissed his soft plump lips. I put my hands on his chest for support as I slid down on his shaft. I rocked back and forth as he placed his hands on my hips, I started to bounce up and down as he bit his lip and started to grunt. I felt his shaft grow bigger as I bounced on it. I tightened my pussy around his thick shaft as I came up making him groan in pain and pleasure. I tightened it more and more like I didn't want to let go of his gift.....

Me: Does that hurt?

Mike: Yes babe please just let go.

Me: Should I? I like it like this.

Mike: please?

Me: Say Isis got the best pussy in the world and scream it.

Mike: Isis got the best pussy in the world *whisper yell*

Me: I said scream it. *squeezing harder*

Mike: Isis Got the best fucking pussy in the muthafuckin world!

I loosened up and slid back down on his and bounced again. After I came my juices slid down his shaft. He flipped me over on all fours, and rammed inside me. He pounded inside of me and slapped my ass. He pulled my hair and dug his Dick in my pussy hard and deep. I felt his Dick twitch inside me signaling he was about to cum. He pounded and pounded till I felt his cum shoot in me as he groaned out in pleasure. He fell onto of me and kissed my temple and my lips.

Comment and Vote.

Love Tall.