🥀Bad Day🥀 Tommy Lee

Requests are open babes💕

WARNING: Just cursing lol

                               🥀🥀🥀

You came home from work feeling terrible. Today wasnt your day. So much shit happened to you to the point where you just wanted to cry. It actually just been most of the days.

Unlocking the door to you and your husband, Tommy's house, you saw him playing with your guys daughter. You smiled at the sight of them. Which really was the only smile you had on your face today.

"Mommy!" Your daughter exclaimed running up to you.

"Hi honey," you bending down to kiss her head.

"Hey baby," Tommy walked up to you giving you a kiss.

"Hi," you replied giving him a kiss back.

It was getting late, so you and Tommy tucked your daughter into bed.

"Good night hun" you and Tommy said, shutting the door in your daughter's bedroom.

You and Tommy showered together and changed into something comfortable.

After the shower you thought about everything that happened today and just let everything out.

Tommy noticed you crying and immediately went over to you.

"What happen baby are you alright?" He questioned hugging you.

"Everythings been so fucked lately Tommy, it was terrible." You said sobbing into his shoulder.

"Tell me, what happened?" He asked kissing your shoulder to comfort you.

You told him every fucked up thing that happened and he looked at you.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry babe," he said wrapping his arms around you.

"Its just so stressful Tom, I don't know what to do," you said leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Take some time off of work baby, if you feel like this you need to give yourself a break to calm down and feel okay." He said looking up at you.

Maybe a break was something you needed. You smiled at him and kissed him.

"I dont know what I would do without you," you whispered to him.

He had a big grin on his face.

"I love you [Y/n]," he said softly.

"I love you too, Tommy," you replied, smiling at him.

                            🥀🥀🥀

This is absolute shit sorryyy. Sorry I've been gone I been hesitant to do this book but I decided I wanted to do it😁 Thanks sm too for 300 reads guys you're honestly amazing. Requests are still open so if you have any feel free to comment or message me. Ily babes and I'll see you soon! Byeee💕
                                   -A🖤