Part 1

Taylor pov:

I can't believe what is happening right now. I got the girl of my dream and then comes the girl that always messes with you and makes you fall for her and then I have my two best friends who try to help me and then you get that one friend who is always gonna say the right things but we don't see it like that.

Oh and how could I forget about the guy who wants the girl who's got my heart but I'm not gonna make it easy for him, am I? Oh hell no. I guess I have to introduce myself now; well my name is Taylor Brooke Mahone, to the public I'm Taylor but to my close family and friends I'm Brooke, I'm 22 and I'm from Miami, Florida.

I am a songwriter and music producer and I write and produce the music for the girls. I bet you thinking of Austin Mahone well his my cousin and guess what. His after the girl of my dreams to but besides my best friends, no one knows about my attraction towards her, and I hope she does notice and feels the same way.

That would be like a dream come true cause there's nothing else that would make me happier. So there's a few things that I need to tell you, I'm intersex and I know that's a shock but for you who don't know what that is, I was born with a penis, and trust me it's not easy.

Oh I'm guessing by now you have been wondering who's this girl and my best friend, well I'm sure you know who's Fifth Harmony, well the girl is thee Camila Cabello, the girl of my dreams, the girl I can't stop thinking about, believe me I've tried but no luck. She has really got me attracted to her like a magnet and I don't plan on giving up on her, I want her so bad that I'm seeing this through till I got my girl by my side.

Well enough about her for now, my best friends are Dinah Jane, Normani and Ally Brooke. However, you'll hear all about them and a lot, so let's see how I get my girl.