CHAPTER 1

Taylor pov:

Wow it is the first day of tour and my excitement is over the roof and I seriously can't wait to spend every day with her and my best friends. The past two years we've spent in the studio was great and now it's time to showcase our music. 7/27 tour here we come.

A few hours later....

I got to the tour bus first cause I wanted to set up all my things and then when we left I could relax. I heard the door open and I knew it just had to be the girls cause I share this bus with the girls and any family on myside and there's but I decided not to bring anyone with but when we come back home which is Miami, Florida. Which just happens to be where she lives but I didn't really have time to spent with her cause we have all been busy getting ready for this day. "Anyone here!?" I knew exactly who that is.

"Only the sexiest girl on the plant!" I shouted back and Dinah and Normani came running to me, tackling me in a tight hug. "Ayyy, save some for us too" Ally shouted at Dinah and Normani. After we were done, I walked over to Ally and hugged her. "Oh my word guys you wouldn't understand how much I've missed you" I said while making puppy eyes. "Oh come on Brooke it's only been two day's that we haven't see each other," Normani said.

"Awww Brooke don't lie we all know you only missed Mila." Dinah said and just as she said that Camz and Laur walked in "what about me?" she asked. "Oh nothing, Brooke was just asking where you and Laur was." Just as I turned to her, I was tackled with a cowaller hug, which might I add made me happy.

"Mmmm ok that's enough Camz, save some for me" Lauren said laughing as she came walking over when Camz walked away Lauren came to hug me. "Did you miss me?" Lauren whispered in my ear. "Mmmm, yes I did". Lauren stepped away and winked at me before walking towards where the bunks are.

I chose the one in the left bottom and I was really happy to see that Camz had chosen the one right opposite me. This is going to be an interesting road trip. Our first stop will be California, and we leaving soon. "Hey girls, are you ready to go?" our bus driver Jack came in and asked. "Hey Jack and yes we all ready." Ally gave answer.

"Ok then let's go." He called, the door was closed and we were off. I walked to the back of the bus to see Lauren and Camz sit there on their phones as always. I took out my laptop cause I wanted to correct the melody and tracks of somethings. I took out my earphones, put it on, and sat down. I was deep in my thought busy with a track that I started writing two days ago, the words are still raw but I think I can get it done just in time. I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't hear Camz calling me until she came up to me and took my headphones off.

"Hey Brookie, what you doing over there cause you look deep in your thoughts?" she said. " oh sorry, I didn't hear you calling me, I've started writing this song but I can't get it finished." "well can I hear, maybe I can help you?" "ok so last night I recorded a raw demo it's called 'Into You' so please don't judge the bad voice but here we go."

I'm so into you, I can barely breathe

And all I wanna do is to fall in deep

But close ain't close enough 'til we cross the line, hey, yeah

So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice, hey

Oh baby, look what you started

The temperature's rising in here

Is this gonna happen?

Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move

Before I make a move

So baby, come light me up and maybe I'll let you on it

A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it