CHAPTER 3.

It's the second day of the tour and it's 5:00am and we need to get up and moving because we need to get up and going. Camz hasbeen in the bath for the last 20 minutes. "Hey Camz are you still alive in there?" I knocked on the toilet door. "Uhm?" was all I heard, and faintly."Camz are you ok?" I asked again. "Uhm yeah." She replied. "We need to leave inthe next 30 minutes hey." I said.

"Ok I'm now there." She shouted back. I feellike something is wrong. I was done with the room was clean so I sat by thebathroom door. "Camz are you sure you fine, if something is wrong please tell me?" I knocked on the door. She never replied. "Camz?" I called. "Camz pleaseanswer me or I'll knock the door down." She opened the door and I fell back and landed right under her but I get so quickly up. "Camz what's wrong?" she was crying. "Nothing, I'm fine." She said. "Well if you fine then I must be Beyoncé, please tell me what's wrong." I asked again

"Well if you really want to know what's bugging me, it's you, it's always been you." Me? What did I do? "Me? What did I do, is it because of last?" "Not really, well kinda. You make me so confused." She said. "How do I make you confused?" I asked cause I was confused too. "I mean that I'm not into girls but believe me when I say I would kiss you again and again and I truly like you and it has nothing to do with you. I'm just not into girls then her you come and change my mindset and making me all messed up." She said. I felt kinda bad but also happy knowing that she likes me.

"Camila I really like you and I'm not gonna give up on you but I'm not gonna force anything on you and I respect you and I don't want anything to change between us because your friendship is important to me." I said taking her hand. "Promise me, what ever happens it won't affect our friendship." I said "I promise." She said leaning in. We shared a kiss and we were off.