chapter 2

Brooke's Pov: 

We arrived in California a few minutes ago. We waiting for the manager to get the numbers and keys for our rooms. Will came back with 3 room keys and they were 2 beds in a bedroom. Dinah and Normani took a room, Ally and Lauren, which left Camz and I to share a room, but when we got to the room, there was one king size bed.

We walked back out to where Will was. "Will, why is there only one bed in our room?" Camz asked "Oh yes sorry I forget to tell whoever got room 169 that you have to share because that was the last room they had when we booked it, sorry guys." He said "Ok no problem, I'm sure Brooke doesn't mind sharing a bed with me" she looked my way "Uhm no, I uhm..... don't mind" I said a bit nervous.

We went back to the room, put all our bags and stuff in the room. "So what do you want to do, we have a whole 4 hours to ourselves until we have to go to sound check?" Camz asked "Well I'm actually quite tired, so do you maybe want to watch a movie together? I just got the new Toy Story 4." I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Sure why not" she said jumping on the bed showing she was ready for me. I got my laptop and the left over snacks from the bus, got on the bed, and put the movie on. Half way into the movie I was struggling to keep my eyes open, I looked over at Camz and she was already asleep. I took my laptop, put it on my nightstand, and pulled the blankets over us.

Click, click I heard the sound of a camera going off. When I opened my eyes to see Dinah and Normani standing in front of me taking pictures of Camz and I and if Camz was not sleeping, I would've screamed but Camz was peacefully sleeping in my arms. "What the hell guys?" I whispered yelled. "We called and texted but not one of y'all answered so we thought we'd come and call you." They explained. "Shit, what time is it?" I moved and tried waking camz but she didn't even move. "It's 5." "Ok, we now there." I got up and put my shoes on as they left the room.

"Camz come on it's 5, you need to wake up." I said a bit louder and shook her so she can wake up. She started opening her eyes "Brooke, what's wrong" she asked waking up "We over slept and you have to get up its 5" she immediately got up after that. We got done and went down to the taxi. "Finally the happy couple decided to join us." Dinah says as we walk in and everyone except Lauren looks at us and laughs. "Dinah don't start, we were tired and over slept" Camz explained as Dinah called me over and took her phone out "Aww look at the lovely couple."

She shows me a picture of Camz in my arms sleeping when they came to woke us up. "If this pictures wasn't so cute I would've been screaming at you but please send that to me, please." I said laughing. I left them so I could go set up all the things needed for the show. I took them their mics and ear's. "Thanks for the cuddles Camz said when I handed her things "No problem, we can cuddle again tonight when we get to the hotel." I said hoping that was ok "Yes definitely." I smiled and walking away.

"Oh so when you said y'all were just friends you actually meant more than friends." She said sounding very angry with me. "Lauren we are just friends." I said as finished with the things. "Oh friends that share beds and cuddle?" she asked but it was more like a statement. "Well like Will said this was the last room and we have to share or what do you want me to sleep on the floor?" I asked.

"No I just don't want you sleeping in a bed with her." She said sounding very jealous, but why would she be jealous if she has Ty. "Well you don't really have a say and I really like it and you shouldn't have a problem with it cause you have Ty and I'm single and I can do whatever I want cause as far as I know you don't own me." I said and was about to walk away when she grabbed my arm. "Brooke, things don't have to be like this." Wow was all I thought "Oh it does cause you the reason it's like this so please I still have a lot to do so can I go now?" I asked really adjudicated with her right now.