sixty five

an: ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE DOUBLE UPDATE BUT I HAVE NO LIFE SO HERE YOU GO

lol i notice i get more comments when its a sad chapter so ik what i have to do now i guess. ;)

ages: 37

"It took me forever and ever to remember this, and it's getting harder Ash, you know, but I really tried and I feel so happy! Happy anniversary, love," Luke said, kissing his husband.

"I love you so damn much, and your happiness makes me happy, too, and I wanted to give you this for when you f-forget," Ashton said, handing a present.

Luke unraveled it with shock in his face. It was a photo album with pictures from when they first met up until now, taking over 500 pages, and probably a thousand more. It was all of their memories.

"Ever since we got the news of our diseases, I worked so hard to make this for you. I hope you love it," Ashton said.

"Yes, I love it more than anything."

"More than me?" Ashton asked.

"No, nothing compares to you," Luke said. "Now for my present."

Ashton took the present and opened it, almost crying when he saw it. 

"You got tickets to America? Oh my God!" Ashrton said, hugging Luke immediately.

"I knew you would love it!" Luke said, smiling.

lol you all expect the worst, but i am a very fluffy person too and happy and NICE OKAY.