(EP 5) Boast Busters

Hongjoon: Come on, Chan. You can do it!

Chan Sparkle: Okay, here goes.

[magical chime]

Hongjoon: Ha ha! Ya did it! Growing magic, that's number twenty-five. Twenty-five different types of tricks and counting. And I think this is the best trick so far.

Hello, Hyunjin. What's that? Aw, it's nothin', just my awesome mustache.

[laughter]

Chan Sparkle: Sorry, Romeo. As attractive and enticing as you look, it's just for practice, and it's gotta go.

Hongjoon: Wait! Aw, rats!

Chan Sparkle: [laughter]

~~~~~

Hongjoon: Twenty-five, Chan. Twenty-five different kinds of tricks and counting. I thought unicorns were only supposed to have a little magic that matches their special talents!

Chan Sparkle: True, for ponies whose talents are for things like cooking or singing or math. But what if a unicorn's special talent is magic?

Hongjoon: Like you, Chan, and you know a ton of magic.

Chan Sparkle: Oh, Hongjoon, stop. I'm sure there are lots of ponies right here in Ponyville that know just as much magic as me.

Hongjoon: Are you kiddin'? I don't think there's another unicorn in all of Equestria with your kind of ability, Chan.

Snails: Gangway! Comin' through!

Hongjoon: Augh! Snips, Snails! What's goin' on?

Snails: Wha, haven't you heard?

Hongjoon: Whoa!

Yugyeom : There's a new unicorn in town!

BamBam: Yeah! They say that he's got more magical powers than any other unicorn ever!

Chan Sparkle: Really?

Hongjoon: Aw, no way, that honor goes to Chan here.

Chan Sparkle: Where is this unicorn?

BamBam: Ho, he's in the town square. Come on!

 Yugyeom: Yeah!

[laughter]

Come on! Whooo!

Wooyoung: Come one, come all! Come and witness the amazing magic of the Great and Powerful Wooyoung!

Audience: Ooh!

Wooyoung: Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Wooyoung performs the most spectacular feats of magic ever witnessed by pony eyes!

[fireworks and fanfare]

Hyunjin: My, my, my! What boasting!

Hongjoon: Come on, no pony's as magical as Cha— Cha— Cha— Oh! [clears throat] Hey, Hyunjin, I, uh— Mustache!

Chan Sparkle: There's nothing wrong with being talented, is there?

Jisung: Nothin' at all, 'cep'n when someone goes around showin' it off like a school filly with fancy new ribbons.

Hyunjin: Just because one has the ability to perform lots of magic does not make one better than the rest of us.

Minho: Especially when ya got me around being better than the rest of us.[laughter] Eh, I mean, yeah, uh, magic shmagic. Boo!

Wooyoung: Well, well, well, it seems we have some neighsayers in the audience. Who is so ignorant as to challenge the magical ability of the Great and Powerful Wooyoung? Do they not know that they're in the presence of the most magical unicorn in all of Equestria?