His Favorite Place to Kiss You

Nash- lips

He loves your smooth, soft lips and the way they feel against his. He could kiss them all day if he could, and he especially loves when you give him a passionate kiss first.

Hayes- forehead

He thinks it's super adorable when he looks down at you and you're blushing, so he kisses your forehead because it's right there for him to press his lips against.

Sammy- collarbone

He absolutely loves the way they stick out on your body and how defining it looks. He says it makes you even sexier, and he loves leaving small kisses, that could turn into something else.

Cameron- cheeks

As much as he likes cupping your cheeks into his hands, he adores kissing them even more. He thinks of being a cute couple out in public and not being the ones who people disgust.

Carter- jawline

He adores the way it's shaped and how it curves in all the right ways. He'll take it into his hands carefully and kiss it for a while, leaving some marks for the next day.

Taylor- neck

He adores when your neck is exposed so that he can kiss all over it. He especially loves nipping at it so that you'll be begging for more.

Jack J.- finger tips

He thinks it's the most adorable way to kiss you. It's gentle and soft, the way he kisses it so tenderly. He'll hold your hands and then lift them up to his mouth, kissing them.

Jack G.- shoulders

He loves the way your shoulders curve and how they're so delicate. He rubs his hands over them and kisses the exposed skin that he oh so loves.

Matthew- cheeks

Just like Cameron, he thinks that it's super cute when you simply look up at him and he can kiss your cheek. He says your cheeks are like little plums that need a bite taken out of them, since sometimes he nibbles on your cheek.

Shawn- nose

He thinks much of your adorable nose, poking it when he can and then giving it a small kiss. He just loves to tap your nose and then kiss it while you're scruching it up.

Aaron- lips

He adores being able to cup your cheeks and press his warm lips against yours as you're in an intamate moment with him. He'll wrap his arms around your waist and press firmly and gently on them.

Please vote for these and don't be a silent reader. I might take requests?