Chapter Two

My parents pushed me out of the house again today. 

I decided to go to the gym today because running draws attention from the cars passing by. Little did I know the treadmill is much more lethal than running. 

"It's a safety risk." says my driving instructor when I got into the car to start driving lessons. So I called a taxi and drove downtown to the farthest away gym there was so I wouldn't bump into anyone I knew. As I hopped out the car, I saw a similar character in the distance walking into the gym.

Crap, it was Taehyung.

I turned to go back into the taxi but it left immediately, I didn't have money and no shuttle bus would allow a fat girl with a gym membership on his bus. Believe me, I have tried. 

I took a breath and stepped into the gym. I tried to stay away from Taehyung as much as possible. I didn't want him to know I was here. Would he even notice me? He doesn't in school, so why would he outside of school? 

I dumped my stuff on the nearest bench and took a treadmill away from Tae and meddled with a few buttons and it began to work. I heard a creak as I started to run and I started to press a plus button. It made it go much faster and soon enough, sweat started to show up in my face. 

I felt like I was running a marathon, 20 minutes in, panting rapidly, I looked down at my tummy, expecting it to automatically wear down. Nope. Still the normal HeeWon. I looked down at the board to see how many calories I have burnt and how many minutes I have been sprinting for. I was shocked to found out I only burnt 20 calories. "This working out thing is hard." I thought. 35 minutes of running and that much calories burnt. I decided to stay until Tae leaves. I stopped running and I decided to look down at how many minutes I was running.

5 minutes.

I blinked in disgust and stomped my right foot down on the treadmill. It cracked into two and everyone in the gym stared at me and started to whisper. Before I went into a mental breakdown, I stepped over the cracks and ran into the women's toilets and slammed the door behind me. I hit my head against the bathroom sink until it bled and cried out. I locked the cubicle and tried to sit down. I started to sob endlessly until I felt water hit the back of my bum and heard a big bang. I fell into the toilet and broke it. 

"Wow," I whispered. "I can't even go to the toilet." 

"heewon." called a familiar voice.

"heewon. I know you are in there." said the voice again.

It's- no it can't be, Tae? Not only does he know my name, but he is also calling for me. 

"hee-"

"I'm here." I said and appeared from behind the cubicle door.

Tae looked at me and had an instant look of concern struck onto my forehead. He asked me what happened to my head. I ignored him. I didn't want to speak to him. I didn't want to speak to anyone. I rushed away from him, leaving him behind me. I was angry that I did so, his cute face and his beautiful smile made me regret it. I stuck my hand in my pocket to look for a needle I stole from my mum. She kept it away from us, she didn't want me to use it.  It could seriously harm our bodies.

It also made you awfully slim.

It shocked me to find out that it wasn't there anymore. It must have dropped when I ran away from Tae.

"Missing something?" Tae said and I felt his silky hand touch my shoulder.

I used it whilst I was in the toilet, twice too many. This was bad for me. It was better to die from that than from embarrassment in my opinion. Seeing Tae, my lifelong crush behind me, holding my secret in his hand and his dark brown eyes staring into me. He must think I'm a drug addict. This was too much for me to take,

I snatched the pill from Tae and turned to leave. I felt my tummy roil and my head spin. I fell and then felt my head hit the cold tiled floor. Then...

Darkness.

i never knew I would finish another chapter today :0

i might of maybe spelt taehyung wrong but don't take it to heart lol

hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)