Chapter Four

"what did you say?" exclaimed taeyhung to jeon jungkook

"you heard what i said."

"i dare you to say it again"

"i knew you were desperate but i never knew you would let a fatty boss you around." jungkook laughed

taeyhung didn't want to but something made him to- he wasn't as strong as jungkook but he felt all his rage unleash from his hand- to his face

"dickhead"

jungkook wouldn't take these remarks lightly and even though he had a bloody nose punched tae so hard he stumbled to the ground.

tae was took aback but decided to stand up- that was before jungkook jumped in and pinned him to the ground. They were punching each other relentlessly but jungkook signaled for namjoon to come over. Namjoon was reluctant but came over to pin tae. He was slow to tae got yoongi to hurdel stones at him. These were huge stones so blood was streaming down his face.
This was when i saw all of this.
I couldn't take back my tears, I couldn't hold them back.

jeong tried to calm me down but i don't think nobody could calm me down. Were these boys fighting because of me?

"Stop!" I sobbed- "please stop." and i ran over to stop them, it seemed like everything was going in slow motion and i started to feel hands pull me back and teachers rushing over.
                                   ****
i rushed to the medical office and then met taeyhung. i sat on the bed next to him and smiled as he woke up
"are you alright?" was the first thing he asked.
i scoffed
" shouldn't I be asking you that question- jungkook destroyed you in that fight you had."

"really? I thought i did well" he laughed

i rose my eyebrow and smiled and laughed. I gave him my pocket mirror as it is clear he hasn't saw himself in along time.
"well you still look cute- way better than me :)"
I can't believe i said that out loud.
Tae blushed
"thanks- i really appreciate it."
                              ••
it was friday and i decided to walk with tae cause he sent me a message that he wanted to tell me something.
"hey." i said. i barely say 'hey' to people

"yo," replied Tae "so i decided if you wanted to come and workout with me tommorow- it's not an insult"

he saw by the look on my face that i really didn't want to- it was only his cute face that made me give in.

"thanks- i will send you the details!"
he waved and ran off to talk to yoongi. i sighed and realised what i agreed to.

"shit"

yay ya yay yay yay yay yay another chapter completelet's get this grinddddd

let's get this grinddddd