Chapter One: Heart-Wrenching Backstories

Hi

SD here

I have created sacrilege

Fear me

Ben Lee was born September 14th, 1980 in Eastbourne, United Kingdom.

He won some kids show for music or something when he was eleven and attended the Royal College of Music but because he must compete in a TV show,  he needs a traumatic backstory.

He'd just heard about Sacrilegious Violinst Bois Got "Talent", hosted by violinists with actual talent and practice 40 hours a day, Brett Yang and Eddy Chen.

Because three judges is pretty standard,  SD is also a judge because why not. She plays the piano so at least she's not clueless.

The host person talks to Ben Lee.

Gonna break the fourth wall for a sec

Is it a host? I'm talking about Cat Deeley in SYTYCD or Aisha Tyler from Whose Line Is It Anyway

I think it's a host

Oh well

The host is Hilary Hahn because yes.

"Mr. Lee, how did you get into music?" She asks, internally questioning the existence of this story.

Cue dramatic backstory.

"Well you see," he begins, "I was quite the child prodigy. Music was there for me when Veronica died."

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. How did she die, if you don't mind me asking?"

"She was brutally dissected when I was in year seven."

"By who?"

"By my very own classmates!"

The audience gasped dramatically in perfect unison because this was SCRIPTED.

Hilary is very much confused. "That's... a violent lot of children...?" She is still trying to process the information. Suddenly, she gives a small scream. "That's murder! By children??? I AM VERY CONCERNED."

Brett and Eddy are also quite concerned, sitting in their judge chairs. SD is relatively unfazed.

"I forgot to mention something!" Ben exclaims. "Veronica was my precious pet squid!"

Brett and Eddy headslam against the judge table thing.

"Time to hear Vov Dylan's tragic backstory!" SD says with the fake smile of the dead inside. Brett and Eddy also share this fake smile of the dead inside because they don't know how many more sacrilegious violinists they can take.

Vov Dylan comes onstage looking pleased with himself. "I've been playing the violin like this since I was 22 months old. As you know, geniuses are born, not created. I yeeted out of the womb with a violin in my hand."

Brett and Eddy are internally screeching.

Hilary doesn't even say anything.  She's just done.

"Ah yes, I must share my tragic backstory now," Vov continues. "When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band. He said son, when you grow up, will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned? He said-"

"Those are the lyrics of Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance," SD interrupts. "You need a more tragic tragic backstory."

Vov groans. "Fine. When I was fourteen, there was a businessman. I don't like business men. You know why? Because I'm allergic to almonds. Alright, so I asked the businessman for some peanut butter. But guess what? This dummy can't tell the difference between almond milk and peanut butter! So he gave me almond milk! AND I ALMOST DRANK IT."

The camera man just so happened to have a perfectly focused shot on someone in the audience of TwoSet's 1.5 million subscribers. This someone was sobbing very loudly and wiping their eyes dramatically as if they were actually crying about how our dear friend Vov almost drank almond milk and had an allergic reaction.

"Thank you, Vov," Hilary smiles, joining in with the fake smile of the dead inside. "Vov and Ben will show us their auditions. AFTER THE BREAK!"

Ahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

I like

Peanut butter

Subscribe to TwoSet

Have a nice day/night y'all

Disclaimer: tragic backstories in this chapter aren't real