Chapter Three: Canon in C

SD returns with bubble tea.

Brett and Eddy quickly pray to Ling Ling before having the sacrilegious bois come back out.

"AmAZing!" Brett compliments halfheartedly. Eddy gives an equally halfhearted thumbs up.

Hilary clears her throat, about to announce the winner.

The sacrilegious bois wait nervously, as their very existence depends on the outcome of this vital-

No.

Just.

No.

"The winner is..." Hilary waits, creating suspension.

Ben and Vov look at her expectantly, twin looks of ultimate smugness on their faces as they wait for their name to be called.

"...DAVID GARRETT!"

"WHAT???" Scream the two sacrilegious bois.

Brett shrugs.

"He's the only one who actually got recognition for being the world's fastest violinist," Eddy explains. "Besides, because of us, Guinness World Records said that it's not a category anymore since it's impossible to tell the accuracy of the notes."

And with that, the sacrilegious bois go cry in a corner while watching David Garrett play Canon in D for a Pantene commercial where music is a visual thing so you should close your eyes. Especially if you're also deaf and can't hear the music either.

Except David played in the key of D while the pianist played Canon in C because they were too lazy to play in a key signature with black keys.

Smh.

IT'S THE END

FWEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now go practice.