Chapter Two: Flight Of The Bumblebee

Vov and Ben both come onstage to perform equally sacrilegious performances of Flight of the Bumblebee despite there being SO MANY OTHER SONGS in the world.

Slow songs can be hard.

Besides, if you can play it slowly, you can play it quickly!

At least Vov has an actual violin.

"Ben, your er, violin is quite interesting," Hilary comments.

Ben grins. "It costs a million dollars and it's bulletproof! We've also just released our first 24 karat gold violin."

"It has five strings though???" Eddy calls out while Brett stares into space looking dead inside. Ben continues smiling.

Not to be outdone, Vov speaks up. "Well my violin was made by NASA. They put these electrodes-"

"Stop right there," Brett orders, internally roasting the sacrilegious bois. "Let's just to get to the actual ear rape- I mean playing."

Ben goes first, gifting all 1.5 million plus TwoSet fans with a bunch of glissing that vaguely resembles Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov's Flight of the Bumblebee.

Any pizzicato skill he might have learned at the Royal College of Music just kinda yeeted out the window.

Brett and Eddy simultaneously slap themselves with a warning of, "No judging" even though they're the judges so they're supposed to judge?

SD yeets out the window with Ben's pizzicato skill but don't worry it's only a one storey building. She'll be back to suffer through Vov's performance.

Determined to outdo Ben, Vov takes the stage and SD falls through the ceiling and back into her judge chair thing. She is judging very hard.

When he plays, it hardly resembles Flight of the Bumblebee and some random man comes out in a bee costume saying "buzz buzz" while going around the man in circles.

As for Vov's pizzicato...

Pizzicato?

What's that?

Never heard of it.

By the end, Eddy is screaming internally and Brett looks more dead inside than usual. SD embarks on a quest to obtain bubble tea for them.

Hilary comes back onstage looking as concerned as TwoSet. "Who is the more sacrilegious boi that will appear in a stupid commercial? And will SD return with bubble tea for TwoSet? Find out after the break!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH