𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞 |ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀɴʏᴇᴏʟ| 🔞

CHANYEOL WALKS INTO THE CAFE

WITH AN EXPECTANT LOOK ON HIS FACE

he sees girls dressed in maid outfits with cat ears on their head. "welcome master! how may we help you today?" a black girl with cat like eyes walks up to him smiling cutely. her figure was otherworldly the way the dress hugs her body tight showing off her cleavage made his pants feel a bit tight.

"i would like a table for one if that's possible." he says in a deep tone. she jumps with her nod showing off her perfect chest and how flexible she can be in her outfit. chanyeol was feeling hot and ready just from seeing her. watching her talk he started to imagine what her mouth would feel like with his cock deep in it touching the back of her throat.

"sir?" the girl says tilting her head. he shakes himself out of his fantasies. "yes this is fine thank you..." "de'ja. i'm going to be your waitress for today. i hope i can fulfill your needs master!" de'ja said smiling at the attractive male. "i do t think that's quite possible."chanyeol said under his breath. "sir?" the girl asked not hearing him fully.

"it was nothing um may i get this drink? and a cake." "oh of course master. are you a returning costumer? there is a special deal for regulars!" the girl beamed. "no i'm not a regular but i will be sure to return." "that's wonderful to hear sir. i will be right back with your drink." chanyeol watched intently as the girl walks away.

almost as though the time in between chanyeol getting his food and them being in a private bathroom didnt exist the two were passionately making out without knowing how they got to where they were. de'ja straddled him grinding needly as she was a throbbing mess waiting to be pleased by the attractive male before her.

"master i need you to fuc-" "call me master again." chanyeol grips the girls throat harshly but not enough to hurt her. "m-master ugh" de'ja moaned against chanyeol's lips as they connected suddenly.

she slides down from where she was unbuckling the older male's pants. she wears a surprised expression as his cock springs out but smirks quickly knowing that she was the cause of it.

chanyeols mouth goes agape as de'ja puts her mouth around his length so easily. she giggles seeing his expression making him throw his head back in pleasure.

she bobs her head slowly taking his whole length in her mouth getting off of him with a pop at her mouth. she moves her mouth in ways unknown go man ending with chanyeol shaking from the stimulation.

he pulls her up to kiss her until her name was called since she has another customer to take care of.

she kisses him slightly "until next time.."

she smirks getting herself back into order ready to serve people as though she didnt just give head to a mam she didnt know.

ending note💌:
PLEASE I DIDNT NOTICE THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT SHE'S BLACK AND CALLING CHANYEOL MASTER— I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW THE MAID- nvm🏃🏽‍♀️💨 whatever massa...