zéro ;

teresa

i had the cigarette box on the other side of the room. it's my motivation. i had to finish studying. i took a pill one of my friend had recommended and i felt like i was on top of the world. i felt productive. i knew i could keep studying without any problems, but i wanted to go out. i wanted to do something or do someone, maybe? no! that would make me a little bit slutty.

my on and off boyfriend is ignoring me and i just wanted to do something. i read the notes in my hands again and give up. i threw them on the floor and walked over to the cigarette box. i brought one to my mouth and lit it.

a sense of relief rushed all over my body. i closed my eyes and took a big drag from my cigarette. i sat there for few seconds looking out the window then exhaled. what made the whole night all better was the familiar ring that always meant a pretty memorable night out.

"hello!" i said quickly placing my phone in my ear.

"t! you need to come over here now." my best friend, lara, said quickly. it was hard to hear her over the loud music in the background.

"it's my night off." i said knowing that even if it was my night off, i was glad she called.

"i know. i know. but..." she said dragging out the u. i brought the cigarette back to my lip and waited for her to continue. "there is this really hot guy asking about you." she said sparking my interest.

"how hot?" i asked standing up from my chair and heading over to my room. I opened the door to my small closet and started looking for what to wear. it's a wednesday night, so not something fancy.

"blue eyes and blonde hair. nice facial hair, and totally one-night stand worthy. hot s e x night for you my dear friend."

"thank god, i'll be there in 10." i said hanging up and loving that i lived 5 minutes from my job.

i quickly took off all of my clothes and decided to wear a black laced bra with matching panties. i put on a short red skirt with a flowy white top. i put on a pair of nude color pups and started working on my make up. a little bit of eyeshadow to make my light brown eyes to pop. i added mascara and red lipstick.

i grabbed my small white hand bag with the things i might need for tonight then headed to the bar. i arrived and was surprised by the vibe i was getting when i walked in. it's a wednesday night and this was more like a thursday 'i don't have school on friday' kind of vibe.

i walked over the bar to see lara there pouring a drink for a short brown hair guy. his arm was around a beautiful woman and the smile on his face was bigger than hers. she looked at him the way you look at someone you love, the look i myself hope to never have. lara turns her gaze and i quickly know she wants me to look that way.

there he was a beautiful man with a drink in his hand. he was talking to an older man in a suit and they both seemed to be celebrating something. the beautiful man, who i quickly assumed was the guy that asked about me, was wearing a tight grey t-shirt that showed off his pecs and tattoos. he also had on a pair of jeans and sneakers. he looked just like lara said. he was attractive, but more like a casual every week kind of sex guy.

he finished his beer and finally noticed me. he put the empty glass on the table in front of him and made his way towards me. he had this way of carrying himself that made me wish we were alone already. he had one hand in his pocket and a smile on his face.

"what a pleasant surprise..." he said the smile not leaving his face. "the bartender over there told me it was your day off." he said not even shifting his gaze from me.

"it is." i said biting my lip and checking him out now that he was closer to me. the shirt was tight in all the right places. he was extremely fit, and just my type.

"well then, i would like to take you someplace else. it is your day off, and it would suck to spend it here." he said, and his free hand reached out to hold mine.

"i've got a better idea." i said taking a step back and leading him towards the staff lounge. he followed me and once the door closed behind us, he put his arms around me and pressed his lips against my neck. i turned around and pressed my lips against his. my body felt like it was going to explode.

"this is gonna be fun." he said then pressed his lips against mine again. i deepened the kiss dropping the purse on the floor and wrapped my arms around his waist.

it all happened quickly. the clothes i had just put on a few minutes ago were flying towards the floor. his shirt followed right after mine and his pants were around his ankles. my body was pressed up against the leather couch and i felt alive.

my test didn't pass my mind, and whatever it was that my friend gave me was making this feel like the best sex of my life. we locked eyes and it made something click. our lips met again and i wanted more. he made his way from my lips to my neck then continued to kiss all the way to my breast. i wasn't expecting this to feel this way. he kissed me and continued to make his way down and i was going crazy.

he looked a bit young, but he knew what he was doing. i felt alive. i didn't want this to end. i ran my fingers through his hair making him look at me and smile.

"you ok?" he whispered and i was out of breath. i couldn't think straight. i pulled him closer and kissed him. his back now resting against the couch and i climbed on top of him making him moan against my lips.

"i'm perfectly fine," i whispered in his ear. i pressed my lips softly against his neck then made my way to his other ear not stopping. "how about you?" i asked making him moan again.

we kept going for what felt like about 15 more minutes. each second that passed felt better and once i was done, i made sure he finished too. i climbed off of him and searched for my panties. i could feel him watching me and i loved it. i just had the best sex of my life and i wanted more, but he wasn't going to know that.

"how about you come over here and we do it again?" he said making me look towards his direction. he had one hand behind his head with a sexy smile. his hair was a bit messed up and i appreciated every single inch of his sculpted chest.

"we should go before my boss walks in." i said putting on my panties and turning towards his direction. i was naked and he was enjoying the view, i could read it all over his face.

"you could be a little bit more caring; you know... we just..." he said letting his word just hang there.

"you could get dressed..." i said taking the few steps that were needed to close the gap between us. i leaned in and pressed my lips against his. "we should do this again." i said with a half-smile that he wasn't going to see because he had his eyes closed.

"how about now..." he said pulling me towards his laps. he deepened the kiss and his hand made its way towards my ass.

"no. we need to go." i said pushing him away.

"you are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen naked. i would like to keep looking at you naked if you let me." he said making me blush. i looked away and got off his lap.

"you're drunk." i said grabbing my bra and continued to get dressed.

"i might be, i had a pretty good day." he said getting off the couch and pulling his pants up. "but i'm not lying. i really want to do this again, want to join me at my place?" he said kissing my shoulder. it was a pleasant surprise.

"no, beautiful stranger. you should come join me at my place, it's 5 minutes from here." i said with a half-smile.