1

Chapter 1

I sat on the couch of my apartment in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, smiling softly as I watched Tarzan on my laptop. There was a loud knock on my door making me pause the movie, placing my laptop in the table next to my couch before getting up and walking to the door. I opened the door and saw a good friend of mine looking back at me with a big smile on his face.

 "Jc, how can I help you?" I smiled softly, opening the door wide enough for him to come inside. 

"Riley, are you still single?" He gulped as I laughed loudly, following him back over to the couch, both of us sitting down. 

"Yeah, why?" I sighed, sitting criss-cross applesauce. 

"Do you still hate love?" He mumbled, looking into my eyes as I looked at him strangely. 

"Jc, what is this about?" I hissed, crossing my arms as I looked at him with a stern look. 

"Riley, do you remember when I asked you about possibly working on this project with Kian and I as long as it was sponsored?" He sighed, sitting up straight as I shook my head. 

"Nope, not at all," I sighed, biting the inside of my cheek. 

"It was when you, me, Chelsea, and Fran went furniture shopping for your apartment," 

"Oh yeah," I smiled, nodding my head. "I told you that I'd do it, right?" I smiled as he nodded.

"That you did," he smirked, as my smile faded. 

"It was funded, wasn't it," I mumbled as Jc chuckled, nodding his head. "Jc, I said yes thinking it would never be sponsored..." I gulped as Jc nodded. 

"They only sponsored us because we told them we already had 12 guys willing to compete for an already agreeing bachelorette," Jc smirked as I nodded, clearing my throat. 

"Do I have to be all giddy and weird like the real bachelorette's usually are, or can I be myself?" I sighed softly as Jc shook his head, smiling brightly at me. 

"That's the KnJ twist, you aren't a love sick crazy person. You, Riley Turner, you're a genuine, real person," he smirked as I nodded, letting out a soft sigh as I looked around my apartment before locking eyes with Jc again. 

"You're paying for everything?" I gulped as Jc nodded. 

"Yes m'am,"

"Can you at least tell me the contestants names?" I mumbled as Jc nodded. 

"Yes, because we start tonight," he smirked as I laughed softly, rolling my eyes. "Kian, Corey, Bobby, Harrison, Dom, and Crawford are all contestants. Then you have Logan Paul, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Toddy Smith, Jeff Wittek, and Colby Brock," 

"No shit," I smiled softly as Jc laughed, nodding his head. 

"Yes m'am," he smirked. "Now go pack, Riley. We have to have you at the mansion by 5," Jc clapped as he stood up, putting his hand out to help me up. 

"Sir yes sir," I yelled, completely ignoring his hand as I stood up, running to my room. "Help me pack," I called out as I looked through my closet. 

I was anything but ready for this journey.