6

Chapter 6

I walked into the room and the men were lined up, a plate of white roses on a table. I walked over to the table, a soft smile on my face. Jc walked over, placing his hand on my back. 

"Men, welcome to the first rose ceremony. Two of you will be going home tonight. If you receive a rose from Riley then you will be staying at the mansion and will continue your search for love. If you do not receive a rose, then you will be saying your goodbyes tonight," Jc smiled, looking over at me. "Are you ready?" He smiled as I nodded. 

"I am very ready," I smiled, clearing my throat as I picked up one of the roses, looking around the room. "Kian," I announced, Kian smiling back at me as he walked down to me, "will you accept this rose?" I smiled as he nodded. 

"It'd be my pleasure," he smiled, watching me as I pinned the rose to his shirt, hugging me tightly before returning to his spot. I grabbed another rose and looked around. 

"Colby," I smiled, Colby laughing softly as he ran up to me, smiling as he looked into my eyes. "Colby, will you accept this rose?" I smiled as he nodded, watching me pin it to his jacket. 

"I'm excited for this," he laughed nervously, hugging me tightly. 

"Me too," I giggled, smiling at him as he walked back to his spot. I grabbed another rose and smiled brightly. "Jeff," I smiled, watching as Jeff walked up to me with a big smile. "Jeff, will you accept this rose?" I gulped as he nodded. 

"I'd be honored," he smirked, watching me pin it to his jacket and giving me a hug before he walked back to his spot. 

"Jack J," I smiled, grabbing another rose, "will you accept this rose?" I smiled, looking into his bright eyes as he stood in front of me.  

"I'd love to," he gulped, smiling brightly as I pinned the rose to his jacket. I hugged him tightly before watching him walk back. I grabbed another rose and looked around. 

"Toddy," I smiled, giggling softly as I watched a big smile form on his face. "Toddy, will you accept this rose?" I smiled as he nodded, laughing softly.

"Yes, a hundred times yes," Toddy smiled, hugging me tightly before walking back to his spot. I reached over and grabbed another rose, smiling at the tall blonde haired boy who has been smiling at me all night. 

"Logan," I smiled, as he nodded, fixing his jacket as he walked up to me. "Logan, will you accept this rose?" I giggled softly as he nodded. 

"Abso-freaking-lutely," he smirked, watching me pin the flower to his jacket, hugging me tightly. "I'm excited for this," he whispered as I giggled, nodding my head. 

"Me too," I smiled softly, watching him walk back to his spot as I grabbed another rose. "Bobby," I jumped, giggling softly as he came up to me. "Bobby, here you go," I giggled pinning it onto his jacket. 

"Gee, thank you Riles," he laughed, hugging me tightly before going back to his spot. 

"Crawford, get on up here," I sighed, grabbing a rose. "Crawford, this is for you," I giggled pinning the rose onto his jacket as he laughed, shaking his head. 

"I'm giving you a hat and all I get is a rose?" He smirked, hugging me tightly. 

"I expect that hat tomorrow, by the way," I giggled, hugging him back. 

"Bet," he smirked, patting my shoulder before walking back to his spot. Jc walked out and cleared his throat. 

"Riley, we are down to the final rose of the night," he smiled at me as I nodded, smiling brightly. 

"I know," I giggled, grabbing the rose. "Corey LaBarrie, get your booty up here sir," I smirked, everyone laughing as he walked up, shaking his head. "Here is the final rose," I giggled, pinning it to his jacket. 

"Jc, what if I say no?" Corey smirked over at Jc as I gasped, hitting Corey's arm. "I'm kidding," he laughed, hugging me tightly. "I'm here for you and only you," he gulped, rubbing my back. 

"I couldn't be happier about that," I giggled, kissing his cheek before watching him walk back to his spot in line, Jc laughing as he walked over to me. 

"Dom, Harrison, I'm sorry but you two suck and are going home before this even started," Jc chucked as every, including myself, laughed. 

"Riley, I officially don't want you to be my friend," Dom yelled, walking up to me. He chugged the rest of his drink and handed the glass to Jc. "Here, take care of this," he sighed, looking into my eyes. "I'm going to text you and tell you what all of their confessionals say," Dom smirked as I laughed, nodding my head. 

"Dom, these episodes aren't coming out while the show is being filmed," Jc laughed as Dom gasped, looking over at him. 

"So then why am I even here?" Dom laughed, hugging me tightly before walking out, waving to everyone.

"So I flew out here from England just to go home right now?" Harrison laughed, walking up to Jc and I.

"Yep," Jc laughed, as I nodded.

"I'm sorry Harry," I giggled, hugging him tightly. 

"Can I at least stay here? All of my friends are here and I don't leave to go home for another month before of this," he laughed, hugging me tightly before stepping back, his arm around me as we both looked at Jc.

"I mean, no?" Jc laughed as Harrison rolled his eyes, letting out a big sigh.

"Dom, I guess we're going to be best friends," Harrison yelled, running after Dom as everyone laughed loudly.

 "Alright, now that we got rid of those 2, welcome to the Bachelorette," Jc smiled as the two of us stood in front of all the guys. "Tomorrow brings our first date card. This week we will have 2 group dates and a single one on one. Riley, any last words before you see the guys apart of the 1st group date?" Jc smiled over at me as I laughed softly, clearing my throat. 

"Um, I am so excited to get this journey started," I giggled softly as everyone cheered, clapping loudly. "Goodnight guys, I'll see some of you tomorrow and the rest of you later this week," I smiled, waving before walking out of the room.