4

Chapter 4

I walked into the house and all 12 of the guys were sitting in the main room, all of them looking up at me as I walked in. 

"Dommy D, where's that drink I requested?" I smiled, as Dom nodded, handing me a glass. "Thank you sir," I smirked, taking a sip of the drink before standing in front of all the men, Jc walking up besides me. 

"Welcome to the house, men," Jc smiled as all the guys clapped, smiling brightly. "Tonight, you are all going to get to talk to Riley. Half way through the night, we are going to reconvene back here where Riley will hand out a first impression rose, a rose for the man who has the most memorable first impression," Jc sighed as everyone nodded. I'm going to let our bachelorette give a few words," he smiled as everyone sat up, shifting their attention to me. 

"I know most of you already, but for those of you I don't really know, I'm so excited to get to know you. My plan is to be as genuine as I can be, and most people can't handle me. That's going to be the ultimate test these next few weeks! With that being said, if I'm going to be the most genuine version of me, I expect all of you to be the most genuine versions of yourself. I know that you are all YouTube personalities, and each of you have your own image or persona, but this is real life. There is a chance that one of you could actually be the one for me, and I don't need anymore fake people in my life. So here's a toast to, being confident, being yourself, and collectively having a good time," I smiled, raising my glass. "Cheers," I smirked as everyone raised their glasses. 

"Cheers," they said in unison, all of us taking a sip of their drinks. No sooner after I had finished taking my sip, Logan came over to me and placed his hand on the small of my back. 

"Hey, do you mind if we talk?" He smirked as I shook my head, smiling softly. 

"Of course not," I smiled, walking him outside onto the patio by the pool. "Here," I smiled, walking him over to the couch in front of the fire pit. The fire was in front of us, the pool was on one side, and the sunsetting over the hills was on the other side. Logan sat down besides me and held my hand in his as he just smiled at me. 

"I wanted to get to you first because I feel like most of the guys already know you and you already know them," he smiled as I chuckled, nodding my head. 

"I am definitely close with a handful of those guys in there," I giggled, looking into Logan's bright eyes. "Tell me about yourself," I smiled as Logan nodded, "tell me why, Logan Paul is here looking for love," I smiled softly as he chuckled, nodding his head.

 "Well, it just never seems to work for me. I mean, I'm from Cleveland, I'm not from LA. I never met so many fake people until I moved out here," he sighed as I nodded. "I come from a broken family. My parents separated when I was younger, but my little brother and I made everything work. I mean, we've definitely had our own beef, but he'll always be my little brother," Logan smiled as I nodded. 

"I love that," I smiled, taking a sip of my drink. 

"You're from the east coast, right?" He gulped as I nodded. 

"Yeah, I was born and raised in Manhattan. I moved out here only like, 2 years ago," I smiled as someone walked over, clearing their throats. 

"Is it cool if I steal her away for a minute?" The Australian accent was telling, making me giggle as I looked up to see Corey standing there with a glass in each hand. 

"Yeah, of course," Logan smiled, looking at me. "It was nice talking to you," he smiled pulling me in for a hug. 

"Likewise! I'm looking forward to getting to know more about you," I smiled, hugging him tightly before watching him get up and walk back into the house, Corey sitting down next to me.