3

Chapter 3

I stood there and watched the next limo pull up. It looked just like the last one did. The door opened and a man walked out with a big head of hair and a big goofy smile on his face. Similarly to Kian, we wasn't very dressed up. He had on a white button up and a pair of red dress pants. I laughed softly, shaking my head as he walked over. 

"Riley," he smirked, hugging me tightly.

 "Harrison Webb, how have you been?" I giggled, hugging him back. I took a step back and placed my hands on my hips as he shook his head.

"I mean, I'm okay," he chuckled, slipping his hands into his pockets. 

"Well, I'd be better if you and your counterpart would dress up," I sighed, shaking my head as Harrison laughed loudly. 

"Kian?" He smiled as I giggled, nodding my head. 

"Wouldn't excepted anything less from you two," I smiled as Harrison shook his head, laughing softly. 

"I can't. He's such a copy cat," Harrison's English accent was strong. "I'm gonna go in and beat him up for you," he smirked as I laughed, nodding my head. 

"Thank you," I giggled, waving at him as he walked into the house. I yawned softly, turning back to the limo, a smiled forming as I watched the door open. A dark haired guy stepped out with his arms wide open. 

"Hi, I'm looking for Riley Turner," he smirked as I giggled, shaking my head as I put my hands together, pointing a finger gun at him, "and a clean pair of shorts," he laughed, running up to me and hugging me tightly. 

"Hi Boob," I giggled, hugging him tightly as he shook me back and forth. 

"Hi Riles," he smiled, stepping back and looking into my eyes. "Are you having fun? Meeting a bunch of guys?" He smirked as I laughed, shrugging softly. 

"I mean, I feel Jc really cheeped out and just grabbed people from the group," I giggled, crossing my arms as Bobby shrugged. 

"That's Jc for ya, a Lew-who za-her," he smirked, as I giggled, rolling my eyes playfully. 

"Get inside already, will ya?" I giggled, pushing him towards the walkway to the front door. 

"I'll see you later, Riles," he waved, jogging inside. I giggled softly, shaking my head as I turned to the limo, waiting for the next person. The door opened and I laughed loudly, shaking my head. 

"Riley, stop," the guy chuckled, walking up to me. 

"You could've at least taken off your hat, Crawford," I giggled, opening my arms as he laughed, hugging me tightly. 

"I kept it on so we could match," he laughed, hugging me quickly before reaching into his suit jacket, pulling out a matching back snapback. 

"Crawford, I'm not putting that on," I laughed loudly, shaking my head as he rolled his eyes. 

"Fine, maybe not tonight, but at some point I'll have it on your head," he smirked as I laughed loudly, rubbing my forehead with one hand and pointing to the door with the other. "I'll talk to you later tonight, Ri," he called out, waving as he walked inside. 

"Oh my," I laughed softly, shaking my head as I looked at the limo. My breath hitched a bit as the next guy stepped out. He had this big goofy smile and dark hair. He ran his fingers through his hair as he walked over to me. I stood up straight, smiling softly at him. 

"Hi, I'm Riley," I smiled, opening my arms. 

"I'm Toddy," he smiled, hugging me tightly. "It's awesome to finally meet you. You've been friends with Kian and Jc for a while now, right?" He smirked, stepping back and looking into my eyes. 

"Ya, I've known them since I moved out here a couple years ago," I smiled as Toddy nodded. 

"They always talk about this girl named Riley and they way they talk about you, man I've been waiting for this moment to meet you," he laughed nervously as I giggled, smiling up at him. 

"Well, I'm very excited to meet you, Toddy, and I can't wait to get to know you," I smiled as he pulled me in for another hug. 

"I'll see you inside," he gulped, smiling at me before walking into the house. I let out a soft sigh, smiling bright before turning back to the limo. The door opened and a shorter, blonde haired guy stepped out. He had a sweet smile, but a confident stride to him. He walked over and pulled me into a big hug. 

"I'm Jack Johnson," he declared as I giggled softly, hugging him back. 

"I'm Riley," I giggled, stepping back and looking into his eyes. "

"Wow, you are so much more beautiful than Jc described," he gulped, nervously smiling up at me as I giggled. 

"Well I'm honored that you think that, and I am equally as offended that Jc can't get my entire beauty in words," I smirked as Jack laughed, nodding his head.

"I'm really excited to get to know you," he smiled, pulling me into a hug. 

"Me too," I smiled, hugging him back. "I'll see you inside," I smiled, waving at him as he walked inside. I cleared my throat and looked at the limo. I rolled my neck, trying to get it to crack as the door opened. My heart started beating faster and the butterflies in my stomach started turning as the last guy walked out. I smiled brightly, my cheeks turning a soft pink as the guy walked over to me, a big smile on his face. He had brown hair that he had obviously dyed blue in the front. The blue in his hair only made the blue in his eyes shine more than it already did. 

"Hi, I'm Colby," he smiled, walking over to me. 

"I'm Riley," I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist as he pulled me into a tight hug. 

"It's so nice to meet you," he chuckled, rubbing my back as I laughed softly, stepping back and looking up into his eyes.

 "You as well," I giggled nervously. "I'm sorry," I gulped, letting out a soft breath as I smiled up at him.

 "For what?" He looked at me as I shook my head. 

"I don't really know," I giggled, clearing my throat. "I really like the blue," I smiled as he laughed, nodding his head. 

"Thank you," he smiled, looking into my eyes. "I really like your eyes," he gulped. "I mean, that sounds really creepy, but your eyes are a super cool green color. I've never seen anyone with green eyes like yours," he smiled as I laughed softly. 

"Thank you," I giggled, clearing my throat as I let out a soft sigh. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you," I smiled as Colby nodded. 

"I'm really looking forward to getting to know you as well," he smiled, pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back, a big smile on my face. "I'll see you inside," he waved, walking towards the door. I waved back at him, a great big smile on my face.