About/Disclaimer/Cast

Hello! Welcome to my Criminal Minds fan-fiction! After binge watching the entirety of Criminal Minds, I decided to make this. This fanfic is a Spencer Reid based fic, Meaning the main character will be romantically involved with Reid at one point or another in the story. Their story will be the main plot hole of this fanfic.

So, if you don't like love stories or don't like to read ones specifically based on Dr.Spencer Reid, this probably isn't the fanfic for you... but don't hesitate to give it a try for the first time. You might end up liking it, who knows?

Anyways, I recommend watching the show before you read this fanfic because it will include major spoilers. If you don't ever plan on watching the show, or you just don't care about being spoiled... that's alright too.

One thing to note, my character is my own character. If any of you watch How To Get Away With Murder, you know that this actress plays a character by the name of Laurel Castillo. That Laurel Castillo and this Laurel Castillo are in no way related. I was using Karla Souza as my casting and really liked the name Laurel Castillo so I simply didn't change it. If you were hoping for a HTGAWM and Criminal Minds crossover fanfic, I'm sorry but this is not it.

Now, all rights for this story go to the lovely people involved in the show Criminal Minds, aside from my personal character and her main storyline.

Some things to note for this fanfic... I'm trying something new out this fanfic and I won't be making it word for word exactly like the show. Although I'll keep most information the same, I won't be staying on the exact script like I do on my other fanfics. I would love some feedback on this new format from people who have read my previous fics to maybe tell me what they prefer. This fanfic will also have more of a focus on Spencer and Laurel's love story rather than many individual plot lines of my character. While they'll still be there, the won't be the main focus. This fic will also be written in third person, another thing that's different from previous fics and something I would love feedback on.

For the sake of the storyline, I've made Hotch a couple years younger. Just two. It doesn't really change much but once you start reading you'll understand why. Italicized words will either indicate thoughts or emphasized words. They could also represent writing on a document.

Cast

Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo

Matthew Gray Gubler as Spencer Reid