Month 2

Elizabeth morning sickness stopped and so she wasnt nauseas anymore. She was now a size of a watermelon."Can i go outside meliodas". She begged". I guess." He said."BUT DONT DONT GET INTO TROUBLE." He yelled "I WONT." She said as she carefully ran up the stairs.

As she went in the room the silver haired princess put on a beautiful pink gown and ran walked down stairs

Beautiful isnt its so PINK😍😍

"Bring hawk with you!." He said."I will"
She joyfully said. "Hawk!" She yelled." Yes elizabeth "The pig said."Lets go to town." The princess said. "But i didn't eat anything yet."He complained." We will pick you something to eat." Maybe i can ask ban to use the stuff i bought to make hawk some scraps. She thought. The slivered haired princess and the pig exited the tavern.

At the kindoms town

The silvered haired princess and the pig walked towards town where she was stared at and was given weird faces. Is that elizabeth? What happened. Is she pregnant. Such a shame on her. Shes only 19. Elizabeth heard everyone talking about her and she got sad." They should be disappointed in me. Afterall im only 19 and carry one of the seven deadly sins captain child. Before she could say another hate comment on herself hawk had to intervene. "Are you ok Elizabeth. Its not your fault you and Meliodas were drunk from booze which im really disappointed about but you didn't mean to do it. Dont hate yourself for that. We all make mistakes." Elizabeth looked at hawk and did a soft smile." Thank you hawk." Lets continue shopping." "We need to find some Meat,Vegetables and some spices for ban and for your food. "Now where are the spices."She Questioned.

To be continued....