Smokescreen x Arcee

Smokescreen: Um....

Arcee: Good grief. 

Jack: This definitely makes me uncomfortable in a very real way. 

Miko: I don't know. I feel like it could happen. 

Raf: I'm not really sure. 

Me: Anybody else? Decepticons?

Knockout: No, I don't think so. 

Megatron: They're both equally irritating. They deserve each other. 

Starscream: Agreed. 

Soundwave: Statement: Soundwave is..... impartial. 

Shockwave: I'm still confused. I thought she was with Cliffjumper? Who even is Smokescreen?

Miko: You really need to catch up, buddy. 

Me: Autobots?

Bulkhead: I don't know. I think Smokescreen is a little green and reckless for Cee's taste, and I mean that in the best way possible. 

Smokescreen: I mean.... you're not wrong. 

Ratchet: If he was a little older, possibly. I share Bulkhead's opinion. 

Optimus: Um... I'm not sure. 

Me: I feel like you're not going to have an opinion on most of these, so I'm just gonna stop asking. Ultra Magnus?

Ultra Magnus: Arcee is a seasoned warrior, who has seen much and gained immense experience. Smokescreen still has much to learn. I'm not sure that they would really begin to understand each other in a way that would warrant a mutually stable relationship. 

Everyone: ........

Me: Wow. I think that's the most insight we're going to get from you ever. *shakes out of daze* Wheeljack?

Wheeljack: I mean, yeah. I can see it. Ultra Magnus is right, though. Smokey needs some more wear on his tires before he can keep up with Arcee. No offense. 

Smokescreen: None taken, I guess. 

Me: Well I think that's everyone. Arcee? What do you think of Smokescreen?

Arcee: Can I... not? I think his ego is big enough as it is.

Smokescreen: Hey!

Arcee: Fine. He's extremely helpful and clever when he wants to be. Sometimes he can be intuitive, and his spark always seems to be in the right place. There, you happy?

Smokescreen: Aw, I knew you cared. 

Arcee: If you don't shut up, I'm going to rearrange your gearbox. 

Smokescreen: Woah, chill.

Me: Smokescreen, it's your turn. 

Smokescreen: Well, I really admire Arcee. She has done a lot for Cybertron and for bots. She is a fierce fighter and she's super brave. 

Me: Aww, sweet. 

Arcee: This doesn't mean we're buddies. 

Smokescreen: I know. 

Me: Next ship!