Sobriety's Gift • Klaus Hargreeves x Reader

【Sobriety's Gift】
【00.04 x Reader】

Chapter Playlist:•When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne •I'm with You - Avril Lavigne•Stolen Dance - Milky Chance•2004 - Anthony Amorim •We're Through - The Hollies•Mary - Big Thief•Secrets - OneRepublic •Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The MachineNotes...

Chapter Playlist:
•When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
•I'm with You - Avril Lavigne
•Stolen Dance - Milky Chance
•2004 - Anthony Amorim
•We're Through - The Hollies
•Mary - Big Thief
•Secrets - OneRepublic
•Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
Notes:
Mentions of death, drug use, a crappy death written out.

♥♥♥♥

[YourFullName] was always a cheerful, understanding, funny girl. From the moment she introduced herself to Klaus and Ben to her last breath in her apartment, Klaus thought of her. She was like his favorite sister that wasn't actually his sister- then again none of his siblings were actually his siblings. [YourName] had beautiful (HairColor) hair she'd fiddle with when she was nervous, (EyeColor) eyes that brighten up when she talked about something she loved, and a caring personality that was so patient she could deal with the high and drunk Klaus.

When Ben died, everything started to crumble for Klaus. He attended his brother's funeral with [YourName] by his side, both cried in each other's arms that day along side the rest of the Hargreeve's siblings. Everyone under the Academy's roof knew who [YourName] was, she was all Klaus and Ben talked about whenever the siblings had moments to just themselves. Nights that the siblings snuck out would most likely include [YourName], she was nice and everyone got along with her, so there was never truly an issue.

After the Academy disbanded, Klaus came and stayed with [YourName] for a few months. The two spent many nights out together, and just as many nights were spent on the couch screaming at the TV. When Klaus moved out, [YourName] helped the twenty year old find a place to stay. Of course they kept in contact and would spend some nights out at the club or getting dinner at some fast food restaurant. Everything was perfect, as perfect as they could get without Ben.

Of course, perfect never lasts...

[YourName] giggled into the phone she held between her ear and her shoulder, Klaus just told her some stupid story about rehab and such. She of course encouraged him to remain sober, but the woman had no control over him and his actions. "I ordered pizza, I just thought I'd brag" [YourName] said, "Oh so you're eating pizza without me now? Wow, I thought we were best friends too." Klaus replied in a fake pouty voice as he fiddled with the boa around his neck.

[YourName] shrugged, "I'm craving it. It's Shark Week, son! Me and my reminder that I'm not gonna have a baby be craving pizza, extra cheese and pepperoni!" she said in a jokingly stern voice. Klaus just smiled as if the twenty-seven year old on the other line could see him, "Whatever, are we still going to get waffles for breakfast tomorrow?" the male asked. "Duh, I love having shitty waffles with you! They just hit differently" The cheerful feminine voice replied, Klaus could hear as she walked around her apartment.