Chapter 2

Ok so this might be a bit short but I'm sorry if it is.

NATHANs POV

Baby come on one more time" Britney said

"Sorry Brit just not in the mood" I say. I get out of bed and go to my closet and put on some dark jeans and a white t-shirt and red vans then walk out of my room with Britney following me. She's so clingy but she'll do till I find my mate. You see I'm a werewolf not just any wolf I'm an elemental and also the prince my fathers the king. There are two kingdoms, The Worrier kingdom and my kingdom the Alpha Kingdom it the strongest so yeah. Just last week I had to transfer schools cause I punched the principle, funny as any way as I'm walking down stairs I get a text from James my best friend.

James: Where are you?, your going to be late.

Me:At home, I'll be there soon.

James: Better be.

I get on my motorbike and go to school when I drive in the school everyone was looking at me like usual when I find a parking spot my friend James walks over to me.

"Hey man what took you so long?" He asks I just shrug

"Britney was at my place last night we had some fun and in the morning we did it again" I say

"Man don't tell me about your sex life. Your father told me there's a rouge family on the land and we have to go check it out" he says

"Yeah I know" there was some noise near the entrance of the school and my wolf was going crazy

"Dex what's wrong?" I ask my wolf

"She's here" is all he says before he cuts the connection off.

I look over to the entrance and see Britney with some girl. They where yelling at each other Brit stormed off and the girl just looked around and then walked off in the direction of the office

"Nathan come to the office please" the principle said through mind link

I look over at James and say "got to go see you in class" I walk into the office and sit down a few minutes later I'm hit with the smell of my mate it smelt like vanilla and raspberries. I looked up and saw the girl that was arguing with Britney she had brown wavy hair that was in a bun and she was short. She walked up to the desk and said "hi um I'm new here I need my timetable"

"Of course name?" She asks

"Layla Morna" she say the resectionist nods and prints of a piece of paper hands it to her she looks down and groans and says "God I hate maths" I walk up behind her and say "you and me both" she jumps a little and turns around and say "and who are you" I lean in near her ear and whisper "that's for me to know and you to eventually know" then I turn and walk into the principles office and sat down I looked at the principle and ask "you called"

"Yes I did. The new girl Layla Morna this is her fifth school all the other schools have informed us that when they started asking questions they move" he say

"Ah what time of questions?" I ask

" well she would come into school with bruises all over her and when they asked her what happened she panicked and ran out the school never hearing from her again" he stops when he hears me growl and I'm fighting to keep in control he looks at me confused but then when he realised what was going on he started again "they believed her father was doing this to her, that's why we want you to go over to her house,this afternoon her father is the new rouge" he say I nod and get up and say "I have to go" and then I walk out of the office just as I was about to walk into my maths classroom everyone comes out and starts talking about what was happening I heard a girl say from behind me "Mr Wyatt just found his sister" I turn and see one of my pack members "who is it?" I ask

"Layla the new girl" she says I nod then the door slams open and Layla comes running out and runs out the school I follow her out and her run into the forest I run after her and shift into my black wolf. I follow her to a pond where she stops and sits. She than starts to cry I walk up beside her and sit down next to her still in my wolf form. She jumps when she sees me "oh god please,don't eat me" she screams I shake me head and look back to the water she sits back down and says "do you want to know why I'm out here alone and crying" she ask I nod my wolf head she sighs and says "I just met my brother that I thought has been dead for 8 yeah since I was 10. I know your asking me why aren't you happy, well I am but I'm just confused as to why the cops and doctors told us he died and then there's my dad he an asshole who beats me and blams me for there death they where going to one of my singing audition and a truck hit us at the side my mums died instantly and they told us that Max my brother died at the hospital in surgery" she pauses "I've moved 5 times because when people at school started asking questions he somehow found out and then we moved the next day that's how it's been for the last 8 years him beating me and then us moving and if you ask how come I haven't left I've tried so many times but he always finds me" she cries I move closer to her and put my head in her lap while she pays my head after awhile when stops and I look up to see her asleep I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is um I no it's short but anyway comment if you like and vote. Oh and I'm also writing another story it's sort of familiar but with different people and sort of different story line. I just don't know what to call it so yeah I'll update soon.