Chapter 4

Izzy's POV

Its been two weeks and things with the bet are just fine. Occasional dates with out bet people, some hang out sessions around town, and they believe us and no one has backed down yet.

"Im telling you. Something is up with these... Oh hey Izzy. Hey Toni." Veronica says as she and Betty entered the bathroom.

"Veronica stop. There is nothing going on thats bad. Why cant you see that?" Betty questions.

"Whats going on?" Toni asks.

"Veronica thinks all you serpents are up to something." Betty says.

"Woah. We arent up to anything. Why would you think that?" I question.

"Simple. Cheryl went out with Toni instead of working on the new routine with Veronica. I was suppose to have a slumber party with her and Kevin, but instead I went out with Jug and Kevin with out with Fangs. Josie cancelled band practice to be with SweetPea. So now Veronica thinks your all up to evil." Betty says.

"What about Izzy? Is she up to "Evil" too?" Toni questions.

"No. She is with Archie and lets face it she keeps him from ruining mine and Reggie's alone time. Thank you for that. I cant tell you how many time Reggie and I were about to do something when Archie showed up." Veronica says.

"Hey you know since all serpents re dating someone why dont we do a group date. Veronica you and Reggie too we should invite Mad Dog and Peaches. The 14 of us would have so much fun. Seven couple date night." Betty says.

"Oh that does sound like fun." Veronica says.

"Yeah so fun. Excuse us we need to talk to the other serpents and see if they are all in." I say pulling Toni out.

As we walked down the hall I grabbed SweetPea and Fangs and then Jughead and made them all come to our "club" classroom. I shut the door and locked it.

"Izzy is not a problem. Im sure we're all mature enough for this. Well maybe not SweetPea, but the rest of us yes." Toni says.

"Whats going on?" Fangs asks.

"Betty and Veronica want to do a group date all of us along with Mad Dog and Peaches as well. Izzy clearly doesnt want to." Toni says.

"Why Iz? Hiding something? He knows doesnt he. Archie knows. Thats cheating." SweetPea says.

"Archie knows nothing kinda like you. I just dont feel comfortable with this thats all." I say.

"Oh please. The truth Iz." Jughead says.

"Fine. Remember that one bet we did and we all tried to ruin everyone else's bet. Thats when we made the rule durning bets we cant be together." I say.

"Oh yeah. So what do we do?" Toni questions.

"Im thinking we dont go. Jug can go with Betty and them, but the rest of us stay away." I say.

"Or we can try to not blow it for each other. Maybe this is a good thing. I mean during school we are either with them or with each other never all together. Maybe they think thats weird. This could be a way of seeing how we all really are with out bet person." Jughead says.

"Like watching and seeing just how stiff the competition is." Fangs says.

"Well Im in." SweetPea says.

"Same." Toni says.

"I think its safe to say Fangs and I are in as well." Jughead says.

"What about you Iz?" Fangs questions.

"Whatever I'll go." I say.

Group Date Night.

Everyone decided to go for a group hang out and the chose to do it at the Whyte Wyrm. I guess it makes sense some are dating serpents after all.

"So this is the Whyte Wyrm. Not what I pictured." Kevin says.

"Did you picture some place horrifying and traumatic?" I question.

"Actually yeah. This place is actually nice. We arent gonna die here are we?" He questions.

"Dont make anyone mad and let Izzy win at pool or darts. Others wise its game over for you." SweetPea says.

Kevin looked around and then said something well very Kevin like.

"We're all gonna die." Kevin says.

"Not all. Maybe you though." I say.

Kevin backed away from me and grabbed onto Fangs' arm.

"Kev she was kidding." Betty says.

"Well..." Jughead says but Betty elbowed him.

"Enough of this lets have some fun." Cheryl says.

Everyone either played pull or darts and I just sat back and watched. This was just to weird for me and Archie just staring at me didnt make this any les weird.

"What?" I ask.

"You seem quiet tonight. You okay?" Archie asks.

"Yes. Well also no. Its weird." I say.

"Whats weird?" He questions.

"Im just not used to so many non serpents in the Whyte Wyrm thats all." I say.

He put his pool cue down and walked over to me. I then got this weird feeling in my stomach like nerves or something.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later. You know now that some serpents are dating non serpents. We're all friends here. Nothing to worry about. Okay Isabella." Archie says placing his hand on my cheek.

Everyone then went quiet the whole Whyte Wyrm. Everyone was just looking at us and I knew why. They all know I hate being called my whole name even the Northsiders knew that. It was like everyone was waiting for me to hit or hurt Archie.

"He called her Isabella and she isnt hurting him." Fangs says.

"Dont think you all can get away with it. She only lets me call her that." Archie says and placed his arm around me.

He wasnt wrong only he can call me that. Even when I tell him no he doesnt listen to me. I've learned to just let him call me that and only him. Though once this is over I'll just hit him if he ever calls me that again. Though my fellow serpents looked alittle annoyed. I wonder why? Oh yeah because if I allow Archie to call me my actually name nothing can come between me and my Bet Victory.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.