'Him'

BTW TRIGGER WARNING

As the unknown person grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I turned around not knowing who this strange man was with tattoos covering his whole body. "Who the fuck are you?" i screamed Harry came running from the down hallway. "Get the fuck off of her,she is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry screamed pulling the strange man off of me. Soon he reaveled that he was 20 year old Ashton Irwin. From the band 5 seconds of summer. I was i knew of the band very well i just forgot about ash it had been 5 months since they were on tour. Ashton was walking away from me torwards the door. Soon he was about  feet away from me looking like he was all this and that, with a devilish look in his eyes. "Whore,thats what you are nothing  but a whore. Your a bitch too. You think your pretty and beautiful and you think your worth something just because your dating Harry Styles, Well cunt you arent you are worthless bitch acacia!!!  But i would fuck a girl like you" he said moving his hios against mine Harry ran to me and got Ashton off of me and threw him out side and made sure all the doors were locked. He looked at me tears streaming down my face came to me and sat me on the kitchen counter and layed a kiss on my lips. I went to the bathroom. I locked the door. I couldnt do it anymore i slid down the wall onto the bathroom floor, i somehow got it together and went under the bathroom cabinet and go my razor i held it inmy hand crying it had been a year since i had last cut. I rolled up my sleeve and cut 1,2,3,4,5 untill i couldnt count them anymore. Harry knocked on the door. "Yeah babe" i said with worry in my voice.  "well just wanted to se if your alright" he said "yup babe im gonna take a showe" he left as i started the shower. As i took my shower blood from my wrists  turned the water a red color. i got out of the shower going to my room to get dressed. I forgot to lock my door and soon harry was entering my room. He saw my wrist and he came closer to me and help my back and our hips were together and he set his chin on my head. i looked up and saw something from harry that i had never seen before.